`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
interesting look at 2 auctions

interesting look at 2 auctions
I sold this card ebay auction #181110091034 almost 2 months ago...check this auction and compare...looks like the same card with a new swatch to me, am I wrong? #310675369949... check persons other auctions...lotsa nice patches...

RE: interesting look at 2 auctions
Same card, different patches.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

wow.. some people amaze me
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

That has to be the same card. I kept going back and forth with the auto and while it appears its the exact same, it even lines up the exact same against Marino. When you think about how its impossible to sign the exact same way twice on top of the sticker being place on the card in the exact same spot, no way are they different cards.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

I pmed him and asked him what the sn# was... cause im actually interested in it if its not the same.... but I compared botch pics and came up with EVIDENCE THAT IT IS THE SAME CARD!

Behold Forensics ( or however its spelled)

[Image: evidence_zpsdf37c6d1.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Could the auto for those cards be stamped? I'd be surprised if it was, but that may be another explanation....

(05-24-2013, 10:26 AM)bojesphob Wrote: Could the auto for those cards be stamped? I'd be surprised if it was, but that may be another explanation....
Even if it were stamped or auto penned (prolly not) the sticker is placed in the exact same spot..... look at the composite pic.... all the stars and stripes and the sig match perfectly.... impossible i think for man or machine.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I've also asked about the serial numbering on the card. If it comes up #'d 5/13 we will have the answer.
Eddie George Super Collector

But this one is graded...wouldn't Beckett be able to tell if a patch had been inserted into the card post-market?
Hug it Out...

They don't grade the patches they grade the card and autograph.
Eddie George Super Collector