`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dolphins Mail with a few shoutouts.

RE: Dolphins Mail with a few shoutouts.
booo ... just found out that we have a rush job that needs to be done by end of day monday and will have to work all weekend and miss the show Sad .... luckily my buddy is still going and bringing some stuff to get graded for me !

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(04-11-2013, 10:46 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: booo ... just found out that we have a rush job that needs to be done by end of day monday and will have to work all weekend and miss the show Sad .... luckily my buddy is still going and bringing some stuff to get graded for me !
that sucks. there will be another there later on the year that's a 3 day event as well, just run by another person, and that one is always good. this one Ive never been too that's run by this guy, but chad said it should be good so ill take his word for it.

ill keep my eyes out for some good dolphins stuff before Gadsden snatches them up.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(04-11-2013, 10:58 AM)mrdub Wrote: that sucks. there will be another there later on the year that's a 3 day event as well, just run by another person, and that one is always good. this one Ive never been too that's run by this guy, but chad said it should be good so ill take his word for it.

ill keep my eyes out for some good dolphins stuff before Gadsden snatches them up.
awesome! thanks for the offer.... im looking for 2012 totally certified /5's of Daniel thomas ( patch) Brian Hartline auti Smile and any emeralds that are phins ! Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(04-11-2013, 11:03 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: awesome! thanks for the offer.... im looking for 2012 totally certified /5's of Daniel thomas ( patch) Brian Hartline auti Smile and any emeralds that are phins ! Smile
ill make sure I look out for those.

Heading over now anything dolphins could be mine Smile
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

im leaving here in about an hour to head back. chad's booth is towards the back wall on the concession stand side if your looking for him.

(04-13-2013, 10:15 AM)mrdub Wrote: im leaving here in about an hour to head back. chad's booth is towards the back wall on the concession stand side if your looking for him.
How's the show? I might head over I a little.

it wasnt too bad, but its not as big as the fall show. better signing guests i guess, but not as many vendors. still worth going though. im assuming there will be more people there today then there was yesterday.

Hey guys here now got a few things haven't walked all about yet but there are some deals
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

im heading down there as we speak.. you gunna be there for a while? i got some dolphin stuff i can bring if yoiu wanna take a look.