`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Triple Threads (SICK patch), Sterling, Panini Signature, Elite Extra Edition

RE: Triple Threads (SICK patch), Sterling, Panini Signature, Elite Extra Edition
did the tyrone taylor come with the hand?!

RE: Triple Threads (SICK patch), Sterling, Panini Signature, Elite Extra Edition
(01-24-2013, 06:38 PM)kstjst Wrote: did the tyrone taylor come with the hand?!
Yes. It's a Knuckle Refractor! Something new this year.
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

lol the hand on the taylor is a neat touch

The Rice is a beauty. Love the Alex Liddi rated rookie.

Would love a shot at the Koufax after snappyjoe!! Sweet breaks also. The Rice is awesome!

Like the Pettitte jersey. Let me know if you're interested in anything. Thanks!

Nice looking cards. check me for anything because I might be interested.

(01-24-2013, 05:36 PM)7whodey Wrote: Now that I look closer, it is! I can see "separately" ,"gentle" and "wash" on it.....freakin cool.

I was looking on ebay and the 1/1's don't have patches even close to this one.
Ha that is sweet. Congrats. Thanks for sharing.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Beautiful patch on the Rice! And I would crop that knuckle refractor pic and tweet it to Topps, it is a great photo!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Please check me for that Koufax. The Gausman arrived today, but the system won't let me mark it as received.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!