Back from Grading and New Pickups!
[Image: 1GradedLayout_zps623b479d.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout2_zps2d5559bb.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout3_zpsb1a251d0.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Back from Grading and New Pickups!
Nice Grading on the preferred Hakeems!

(09-24-2012, 10:06 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Nice Grading on the preferred Hakeems!
Thanks, yes, I was thrilled to see all of them get a 9.5! Still need the black 1/1.

Has it popped up yet on ebay? I don't think I've seen it and I search the Preferred on ebay about 30 times a day

(09-24-2012, 10:35 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Has it popped up yet on ebay? I don't think I've seen it and I search the Preferred on ebay about 30 times a day
It hasn't come up, unless I've missed it. I only need it and the Preferred Signatures Emerald #/ 3 for the full rainbow.

Wow those Olajuwon die-cut auto cards are so bad azz. Congratulations on all the gold.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I love/hate your grading returned threads b/c it's always beautiful, crazy high-end that I both want and can never get!

P.S. I pulled 2 Hakeem refractors recently, do you need them?

97-98 Bowman's Best Techniques Atomic Refractors

97-98 Topps Rock Stars Refractors
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

nice stuff, i think a 9.5 on the pmg is hard to come by.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(09-24-2012, 03:31 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice stuff, i think a 9.5 on the pmg is hard to come by.
it's the new fleer retro version. I doubt they made them as condition sensitive as the originals, cause they do get edged up pretty quick.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(09-24-2012, 03:31 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice stuff, i think a 9.5 on the pmg is hard to come by.
Yeah, I had bought all 3 variations and was planning on sending all 3 to get graded. Came across a already graded one and just went for the safe bet.