`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAY TO ORGANIZE!?!?!

PAY TO ORGANIZE!?!?!
Are you not getting enough for pricing and grading already? I can't believe this! You could at least warn us, so we could back up our organize somewhere else!
Adam Laroche Super Collector.

RE: PAY TO ORGANIZE!?!?!
What?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

If you are paying for pricing, you are paying for Org. The only way your Org is limited is if you are not paying anything. (Unless I am wrong, but I don't think I am.) In any case, it isn't like they just changed anything...

Been like that for awhile, like 2 years now.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

:\ I thought someone was offering money to sort their ORG
[Image: badtime.jpg]

I take it you havn't logged onto your account in a longgggg time. lol
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Organize is free without a Price Guide subscription as long as you keep it to 100 cards or less and this includes any cards that you trade away or trade for as the system automatically duplicates them in the recently traded folder. This is where a lot of people make a mistake by not keeping that folder cleaned out. They might only have say 50 cards in their haves/wants and think they are fine but without realizing it have 50 or more in the trade folder.

I try to keep my organize completely empty unless I'm making a trade.

(08-13-2012, 10:41 AM)slimreinecke Wrote: Are you not getting enough for pricing and grading already? I can't believe this! You could at least warn us, so we could back up our organize somewhere else!
1. they sent out emails about it before it happened
2. they warned folks on the site for at least a month before it happened
3. how dare a company make money! the nerve! i mean, sure, it's free if you have less than 100 cards, and sure, it's free if you pay for ANY OPG. including the player opg's. and even if you have over 100 cards AND dont pay for the opg, it only costs 20 dollars

/this is why there is no export function.
#freeloaders

the next thing you they gonna start inserting Game-used Jersey swatches in cards
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

(08-13-2012, 12:24 PM)captdolo Wrote: the next thing you they gonna start inserting Game-used Jersey swatches in cards
Pay more for the exclusive red theme site. Only 25 accounts available.
[Image: badtime.jpg]