`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Moving......what a pain in the butt....

OT: Moving......what a pain in the butt....
Some of you know I am in the process of moving and some of you don't.......What a pain in the butt it is, more work than I thought.....didn't think I could accumulate so much crap over 35 years but I guess I was wrong.....its been more difficult because I am moving from a house into an apartment with a lot less space.....must have moved at least 100 800 count boxes or more and still have the more recent stuff to pack.....will be going thru most of them in the next few months and dumping most of them.........well guess ill stop ranting now......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: OT: Moving......what a pain in the butt....
How was A.C.? Did you win or lose?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Hmmm hope you still get mail at the old house since you didn't tell me, otherwises I hope the new people are card collectors.....

(07-14-2012, 12:25 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Some of you know I am in the process of moving and some of you don't.......What a pain in the butt it is, more work than I thought.....didn't think I could accumulate so much crap over 35 years but I guess I was wrong.....its been more difficult because I am moving from a house into an apartment with a lot less space.....must have moved at least 100 800 count boxes or more and still have the more recent stuff to pack.....will be going thru most of them in the next few months and dumping most of them.........well guess ill stop ranting now......Smile
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I have moved twice in the past couple months and will b again at the end of summer
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(07-14-2012, 12:45 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: How was A.C.? Did you win or lose?
Lost $100 ,but I think I'm still gonna do what I said I was going to do if I won.....Smile
(07-14-2012, 12:57 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: Hmmm hope you still get mail at the old house since you didn't tell me, otherwises I hope the new people are card collectors.....
Got the new place and the old place still...have to be out of the old place by the 17th....after that the mail gets forwarded to the new place.....Smile
(07-14-2012, 01:00 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I have moved twice in the past couple months and will b again at the end of summer
Sorry to hear that......you need to tell me where the new store is so I can drive there and dump all my unwanted 800ct boxes of cards.....Smile.....all sports...
Bucket

moving sucks. when my now-wife moved in to my place. we said screw it and hired movers. lol.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(07-14-2012, 01:01 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Lost $100 ,but I think I'm still gonna do what I said I was going to do if I won.....Smile

Got the new place and the old place still...have to be out of the old place by the 17th....after that the mail gets forwarded to the new place.....Smile

Sorry to hear that......you need to tell me where the new store is so I can drive there and dump all my unwanted 800ct boxes of cards.....Smile.....all sports...
Idk when we are moving now but we do accept all donations lol. We have given out alot of cards to kids lately
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(07-14-2012, 01:12 AM)robsvideos Wrote: moving sucks. when my now-wife moved in to my place. we said screw it and hired movers. lol.
Lol...I wish, can't afford it....Sad
(07-14-2012, 01:17 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Idk when we are moving now but we do accept all donations lol. We have given out alot of cards to kids lately
Is that at the current place? Or your house...lol....think it would be too much to mail them so I'd have to drive them up there myself......Smile
Bucket

Feel your pain.....moving sucks. Hope you get back to a normal life soon.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I feel for you... you will get back set up real soon I am sure...if you need some room to store your card collection, be sure to let me know...Smile I have some space for you...