`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling MattinglyAlexander

Calling MattinglyAlexander
Has anybody seen or heard from MattinglyAlexander? I sent him $150+ worth of cards weeks ago and once he said he received them, I never heard from him again. Just trying to get an answer, so if anyone can get in touch with him, please let him know I'd like to hear from him. Thanks all!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: Calling MattinglyAlexander
He's a good dude, but I'm pretty sure he's had some life stuff going on. I'd be shocked if he didn't get back to you soon.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

All good. Definitely not accusing him of being a bad trader or anything. Just figured I'd jump in here and see if anyone had heard from him is all since I haven't been able to reach him. He definitely seems like a standup dude, just wanted to check in is all. Thanks!

Last time I saw him post, it was on a thread were people were talking to each other about being slow shippers so that probably tells you something. Poor contact + slow shipping= bad trading.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my end of a trade with him as well. Been nearly a month. He said he has a lot going on and that's fine as long as he's being communicative about it.

A month is too long for anyone guys.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(06-21-2012, 11:20 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: A month is too long for anyone guys.
I agree, I suppose I'm not as concerned since it was a minor trade. Have to say if I were in Ryan's shoes I'd be a bit irritated. I understand being busy slow trader etc, but if you're going to trade you gotta be responsible to carry out your end of the trade. Or if you see it might be a problem, Don't trade...

I think these "slow traders" need to have the MSF tag. This day and age its not too hard to send stuff a few times a week. You don't even have to leave your house anymore and you can still ship stuff with DC. Very few excuses other than laziness.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(06-22-2012, 12:04 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I think these "slow traders" need to have the MSF tag. This day and age its not too hard to send stuff a few times a week. You don't even have to leave your house anymore and you can still ship stuff with DC. Very few excuses other than laziness.
I agree with you 110%, but the only problem with that is new traders. I know I'm trying to work my way to 20 trades or so, that way I at least have a record and can pick and choose if I want to ship first or not, but I decided to ship first in this case because I was still a relative new trader. Now, I'm a relative new trader with nothing but positive trades and I'm stuck holding the bag at the moment. I will say he has a perfect trading record which is why I don't want to make any accusations right now, but I am growing a bit concerned.

(06-22-2012, 12:04 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I think these "slow traders" need to have the MSF tag. This day and age its not too hard to send stuff a few times a week. You don't even have to leave your house anymore and you can still ship stuff with DC. Very few excuses other than laziness.
Minor point of disagreement here. You do have to leave your house to go to the post office. Leaving outgoing packages in the mailbox is an invitation to theft. I speak from experience.
And personally, with three kids, a full time job, and going to school for a master's degree, time is one thing with which I am not blessed.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.