`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Trader, Just adding Cards

New Trader, Just adding Cards
Hey everyone, my name is Chris. Big time hockey collector, mostly RC's from 05-06 onward. Also a huge James Shields fan/collector. Im not new to trading. My brother traded for a short time on here and had stopped due to his battle with Pancreatic Cancer. He is doing well, but doesn't have the energy to do everything he was doing before on EBay and here. I'll get his s/n posted on here for those that may have traded with him before. I'm open to anything in terms of trading. I completely understand the whole aspect of sending first and building up trust. FYI, I'm a captain in the USAF, whether that helps you sleep better at night if you trade with me I don't know, lol. But I hope that I can improve my collection and help improve yours.

Chris Hoyler
(06-01-2012, 08:36 PM)choyler Wrote: Hey everyone, my name is Chris. Big time hockey collector, mostly RC's from 05-06 onward. Also a huge James Shields fan/collector. Im not new to trading. My brother traded for a short time on here and had stopped due to his battle with Pancreatic Cancer. He is doing well, but doesn't have the energy to do everything he was doing before on EBay and here. I'll get his s/n posted on here for those that may have traded with him before. I'm open to anything in terms of trading. I completely understand the whole aspect of sending first and building up trust. FYI, I'm a captain in the USAF, whether that helps you sleep better at night if you trade with me I don't know, lol. But I hope that I can improve my collection and help improve yours.

Chris Hoyler
Also, after the second week of July, I'll be in the Island of Guam for assignment. Everything done will be sent to the florida address that is on my acct.

RE: New Trader, Just adding Cards
Welcome aboard! Sorry to here about your brother.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

welcome to the community, im fairly new here myself also feel free to shoot me a offer
when you get your org up and running.

open offer sent

Hello! Looking forward to trading with you!!

Thanks for the welcoming into the board. This is Chris's brother Billy. If you want to reach me off the board, I'm a minor celeb on twitter, lol. Here is my page if you wanna chat sometime:

https://twitter.com/#!/Pancancerfightr

I'm also on Joe Rogan's message board under the same name if anybody happens to be on there. Just about 15% through the full list of cards going into the organize pile. If you see anything that is considered tradeable(not a real word, lol) to you on my list, send your offers over. I'll be reading the thread to welcome me back to the board and how this trade system works now. I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys and thanks for the kind words in my fight with Pancreatic Cancer. Said I had 18 months to live.........6 1/2 years ago when I was a month from my 24th birthday. Beaten it 3 times, fighting for a fourth time which Ive been on chemotherapy for the last 40 months straight. Thanks to Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Florida for keeping my ***** alive =)

I'll be on the board on and off the rest of the day. Hit me up if you wanna get something rolling.

Just looked at the offers. Still adding cards, so if you see some new cards added that you'd like, keep checking up on the list as it is constantly updated as the day goes on

Im sorry guys that I havent responded to anyone. My brother is traveling for the USAF right now and I had a rough weekend and I had a CT Scan this morning. I'll be on during the week and got some mail stuff to add, including a 2 color patch Dany Heatley 05/06 Sig Patch numbered 1/75 =)

Sorry again guys

Bill

(06-04-2012, 10:01 PM)choyler Wrote: Im sorry guys that I havent responded to anyone. My brother is traveling for the USAF right now and I had a rough weekend and I had a CT Scan this morning. I'll be on during the week and got some mail stuff to add, including a 2 color patch Dany Heatley 05/06 Sig Patch numbered 1/75 =)

Sorry again guys

Bill
hey bill, i sent you a offer but no rush seeing as you got alot going on.i know when it rains it pours.

Any Datsyuk? Smile