IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
closed

RE: Making some banners & avatars
(05-03-2012, 01:25 PM)jbel4331 Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/ArLow.png

[Image: ArLow.png]
Thanks again for the banner!!! Im greatly appreciated!!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(05-03-2012, 11:37 AM)jbel4331 Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/tHxLj.png

[Image: tHxLj.png]
Dude- you freaking rock! Thanks!
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

I would love one of Ian Kennedy, Chris Young, Justin Upton, Randy Johnson, Ken Griffey Jr, Bo Jackson in raiders uniform and Barry Sanders of possible, thanks!!!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I would love to get one with Josh Hamilton, Hunter Pence, and Ian Kinsler. Thanks

Awesome work man! What program do you use?
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

If you get the time Id love one of craig kimbrel, philip rivers and kemba walker. thanks

Guess mines not able to be done? Or did you not see my post? If you can't, thanks anyway! Great work!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(05-01-2012, 08:56 PM)demondukk Wrote: Nice stuff! I like the Harper cards. Would love a card banner with a 2012 Gypsy Queen Tom Brady Auto Card & a Gypsy or Ginter Mini Framed Auto of Rob Gronkowski. Could that be done? Too specific? Let me know, thank you very much!
[Image: fCZRs.png] [Image: Rfrnf.png]
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

(05-02-2012, 02:43 PM)the hall Wrote: Man I would love a new one! I'm collecting Anthony Rizzo, Brett Jackson, Starlin Castro, and Jeff Samardzija. Would be awesome to have one with those guys!

http://i.imgur.com/lgj21.png

[Image: lgj21.png]
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

Could you do a multi player banner with Justin Verlander, Miguel Cabrera, Prince Fielder, Ty Cobb, Al Kaline, Hank Greenberg, Charlie Gehringer?