`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
panini replacements

panini replacements
I bought a box of elite black box about 2 months ago and every card was damaged so i opened a quality assurance claim. Out of the 8 cards in the pack, they replaced 3 so far:
glen rice flag patch auto /99. replaced with:
gold standard joakim Noah auto /25

Darrell Griffith auto /149, replaced with:
preferred Panini's choice red Toni kukoc auto /49

Dan issel Jersey /99, replaced with:
Taj Gibson auto 99/99

They still are due to send me 5 more cards, one being a dual auto, two Gu and 2 base. They said they are making the 2 base and 2 gu cards with the same ones, throwing the others away. They said they didn't have another Eaton/bogut dual auto logoman so maybe they will hook it up with something nice. All this is after 2 months of daily phone calls even speaking with their new manager and telling him how i wished upper deck and topps would take over b-ball again cause Panini customer service is by far the worst.

RE: panini replacements
So far they seem to have done pretty well replacing your stuff..

BTW do you really call them everyday?

(04-27-2012, 02:44 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: So far they seem to have done pretty well replacing your stuff..

BTW do you really call them everyday?
well, two to three times a week. It seems like that's the only way they hurry with anything.

i'd say thats not bad. i have a redemption ive been waiting for 6 months now and still nothing. i called them and they said the player hadnt signed yet and asked me if i wanted a replacement. what do you think?

its a 09 classics kevin mchale i believe on card auto to /49. would you replace it?

[Image: newsig3.jpg]

i would, call and ask for scott

(04-27-2012, 04:21 PM)num1sunsfan Wrote: i'd say thats not bad. i have a redemption ive been waiting for 6 months now and still nothing. i called them and they said the player hadnt signed yet and asked me if i wanted a replacement. what do you think?

its a 09 classics kevin mchale i believe on card auto to /49. would you replace it?
Depends on what they are willing to replace it with..

(04-27-2012, 04:41 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Depends on what they are willing to replace it with..
i called them and they said something of equal value but its at random.

[Image: newsig3.jpg]

Think the replacements are good. Not many Toni Kukoc autos out there.

I been waiting 6 months for An Elite Black Box Baylor "elite status" auto /24. When I call, I am told that the player hasn't signed anything yet, then I ask about all the sticker autos in Hoops & Preferred. The person I talked to kinda blew off the question, saying they already had the stickers for those cards.. ya, right... I take that with a grain of salt.

Surprised Panini can recreate base cards.. I thought they took all the plates & put then into wax? guess not.

Idea, I think card manufacturers should keep the plates for at least a year, then insert them in next years products.. that way you have a chance of pulling the previous years printing plates.. this way, they can still recreate cards that are ruined during production, packaging, and/or shipping... I got a bunch of Chronology cards that were ruined during production.. they have imprints down the sides of them from their sorting/cutting machine.. wish I could get them replaced by UD. But they will not do that.. last time I talked to them (last year), they said they'd exchange them for a few random packs.. unless it was a high end product, forget it... Chronology was around $180/pack when I bought a case of 2007-08.. never bought 2006-07, but that is where the ruined cards came from.. received them in "lots" I bought online..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Email Tracy Hackler at this email, and keep emailing him till you get your cards, i had to do it but I lucked out and got better cards. tracyhackler@paniniamerica.net Trust me!!! If you stya on him, it will work

i can't recall seeing any printing plates in higher end products this year like gold standard and elite black box, i might be wrong tho
(04-27-2012, 02:20 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: I bought a box of elite black box about 2 months ago and every card was damaged so i opened a quality assurance claim. Out of the 8 cards in the pack, they replaced 3 so far:
glen rice flag patch auto /99. replaced with:
gold standard joakim Noah auto /25

Darrell Griffith auto /149, replaced with:
preferred Panini's choice red Toni kukoc auto /49

Dan issel Jersey /99, replaced with:
Taj Gibson auto 99/99

They still are due to send me 5 more cards, one being a dual auto, two Gu and 2 base. They said they are making the 2 base and 2 gu cards with the same ones, throwing the others away. They said they didn't have another Eaton/bogut dual auto logoman so maybe they will hook it up with something nice. All this is after 2 months of daily phone calls even speaking with their new manager and telling him how i wished upper deck and topps would take over b-ball again cause Panini customer service is by far the worst.
all are for trade by the way