`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Making some banners & avatars

Making some banners & avatars
I am making a couple free banners and avatars. 1 or 2 players per banner. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. First and last names.

If you want a banner with more than 2 players on it, pm me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Banner Examples:

[Image: bIEDS.png]

[Image: 41ZSv.png]

[Image: tC6uP.png]

[Image: Ww9zs.png]
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

RE: Making some banners & avatars
Id love one of Dave justice (braves) and calvin johnson (georgia tech). Thanks so much!!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

could use a new pujols with his new team if your still making them thanks much

would like david wright supercollector banner with my name in center. dont need pics of other players but would like it to say collecting favre, griffey jr, jordan also
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Could I request another one please. Manny Ramirez/Carlos santana/Lebron James/Talkntribe/Manny Ramirez Super Collector....I liked the last one but the manny ramirez photo looked bloated.lol

I like the way you made Mr.Swank. That style would be sweet. Maybe incorporate Cleveland Indians Chief Wahoo in a fade. Doesn't have to be the progressive field background. I like the standard color mix.
Also cursive text would be awesome. Thanks Smile

Daniel....
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(03-31-2012, 08:03 AM)capncush Wrote: Id love one of Dave justice (braves) and calvin johnson (georgia tech). Thanks so much!!
[Image: N0gSf.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

Could you do something with Matt Barnes of the Sox and maybe a Red Sox Logo? Thanks so much
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(03-31-2012, 11:19 AM)nlsn200 Wrote: could use a new pujols with his new team if your still making them thanks much
[Image: qpmCM.png]

could use one of bryan little(hockey) with winnipeg jets arena in background

(03-31-2012, 11:25 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: would like david wright supercollector banner with my name in center. dont need pics of other players but would like it to say collecting favre, griffey jr, jordan also
[Image: FG4Hq.png]