`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRUTAL box of 5 Star

BRUTAL box of 5 Star
First and last time I buy high end from Topps. EVERY CARD in the box was chipped or dinged except for the Willis auto. For the price, I was expecting a little more QC. On top of that, was a little disgusted with the hits.

[Image: 5star1.jpg]

[Image: 5star2.jpg]

Not sure if I'm going to trade any of these. I may try to get Topps to replace the whole thing. Wish me luck!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

RE: BRUTAL box of 5 Star
Thats just terrible, im saving my money for National Treasures instead of this stuff, sorry man

the willis is nice, but everything else, not so much
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(02-23-2012, 04:47 PM)rogue655 Wrote: the willis is nice, but everything else, not so much
I know. He's been haunting my breaks lately. I pulled a jersey/auto of his /5 out of Plates and Patches the other day.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

I feel your pain.

This product is just brutal in general compared to last year. Lots more semi-star autos, lots less nice multi-colored patches, and just lot less bang for the buck compared to last year

I saw this on the bay yesterday. It made me laugh pretty hard. Hey if you jump now, you can get it for 30 percent off!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-TOPPS-FIVE-...3f142788af
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

that ebay listing is priceless.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

My favorite part is that there are 2 offers that have both been retracted. Reading the auction is ALWAYS step #1, folks.

Hopefully when my case arrives I don't get hits like this. Sorry man.
Eddie George Super Collector