`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Anyone going to fork out the $$ for this?

OT: Anyone going to fork out the $$ for this?
I recently bought an iPad 2 and an iPad 3 is coming out in March...ugghh

I quit! I cannot keep up with technology much less cards...lol

RE: OT: Anyone going to fork out the $$ for this?
sorry to hear that... when is the iPad 3 coming out and what will be different with it?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I don't even bother trying to keep up with any of this stuff. This is the cell phone I still have and use from 2007. It sends/receives calls just fine and texts fine as well if I feel so inclined to do that.
[Image: sch-u740-1.jpg]

Sell the iPad 2 since you can still get almost full price for it and then use that money to get the iPad 3 lol. I cant wait to see whats different in it.I heard they were gonna have the 10inch and then a 8 inch screen one too to compete with the other smaller tablets.

happened to me as well. bought the ipad 1 and then couple weeks later the 2 came out. was pissed and tried to return it to best buy. was out of the 14 day grace period. i chewed them out saying that u r a electronics store and probably new the ipad2 was coming out. oh sir, we had no idea. yeah right!!
feel for ya man!!

I was gifted the original $800 iPad when it came out. I brought it with me on a week long trip to Colorado last winter, along with my ThinkPad, and never used it once...It quickly went on eBay.

I cant stand Apple products.

Graphics cards and CPUs now thats a different story...
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

Not me. I work hard for my money and I wont give it up for the new fangeled thing that comes out evey six months so I look cool. I will stick with my flip phone. If it is smarter than me then I cant use it and I would be a wasting my money anyways
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I remember when everyone used to bash Microsoft for constantly coming out with new updates to products and making you purchase them. Now Apple has followed that same model when it comes to constant new releases of the I-Pad and I-Phone.

Thanks for the replies. Me personally, the software within Apple (especially my Apple PC) takes some getting used to. I actually think OS X Lion (software) is pretty cool. Has more to offer than Windows 7, Vista, etc...IMO.

Although it takes a bit to get used to, I'm actually happy I bought the PC ( for the wife..lol)

(02-21-2012, 11:23 PM)Merovius Wrote: I was gifted the original $800 iPad when it came out. I brought it with me on a week long trip to Colorado last winter, along with my ThinkPad, and never used it once...It quickly went on eBay.

I cant stand Apple products.

Graphics cards and CPUs now thats a different story...
Still in CO? If so, what part are you in? I ask because I am stationed here. I live on the Academy Air Base, but I work out of Fort Carson.
(02-21-2012, 09:01 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: sorry to hear that... when is the iPad 3 coming out and what will be different with it?

Supposedly it will be released at the beginning of March.

Basically, I'm good with the iPad 2. However, there are the technology junkies that have to have the latest.

Here is one of several links that discuss what it will possibly have and much more.

http://www.thetechlabs.com/tech-news/ipad-3-features/

Actually this is probably one of the more informative sites (other than Apple) that I have found. The Apple site isn't really saying a whole lot about it of course. Just like Best Buy forgot to mention the upcoming release of the iPad 3..lol

(02-21-2012, 09:01 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I don't even bother trying to keep up with any of this stuff. This is the cell phone I still have and use from 2007. It sends/receives calls just fine and texts fine as well if I feel so inclined to do that.
[Image: sch-u740-1.jpg]
That's funny bro, cause my poor wife still has an iPhone 3G (considered outdated) I guess. She's had it since like 2008-09 ish.

Hell, my daughters iPhones are even more updated (3GS) than hers..lol She is always last when it comes to everyone else, I guess that's why I love her so much. Ha ha.

I first got my iPhone back in 2008 and never had a different type Of phone. Once I bought it I was hooked. I use it for work, trade sites, eBay, etc... The best phone that $$ can buy in my opinion. I guess it depends on what kind of lifestyle one has I guess. It's like my mini computer. Ha

Maybe this will finally drop the price of the IPAD 1 so I can get one for my GF to play games on (thats really all she uses her iphone for)