`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone do Fantasy Baseball on Yahoo or MLB?

Anyone do Fantasy Baseball on Yahoo or MLB?
Thinking about doing the fantasy baseball this year. I know alot of people
do it on yahoo but also seen the link up on mlb website. Does anyone participate? and which site do you prefer?

GO TRIBE!
Daniel
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Anyone do Fantasy Baseball on Yahoo or MLB?
(02-09-2012, 01:38 AM)talkntribe Wrote: Thinking about doing the fantasy baseball this year. I know alot of people
do it on yahoo but also seen the link up on mlb website. Does anyone participate? and which site do you prefer?

GO TRIBE!
Daniel
I do Yahoo every year. I like them the best because the site is easy to use, and I'm familiar with it.
And I've won 3 of the past four seasons I think, so you know, I got that going for me. Which is nice.

[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

I do both. The only reason I like Yahoo better is I don't know the people I play against on MLB. If you thinking of starting one on MLB let me know and I will join your league.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Also, the dudes on the Beckett Baseball thread are starting one, 12 team league with a $5 card buy in. We need 3 more guys so give it a look.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Absolutely 110% ESPN.com - I do 2 leagues every year, one in which i pay 75 and the other i pay 100. ESPN has a great features and interface. IMO the best of the best
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

(02-09-2012, 09:22 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: Absolutely 110% ESPN.com - I do 2 leagues every year, one in which i pay 75 and the other i pay 100. ESPN has a great features and interface. IMO the best of the best
I would join you but I'm not that good to put that much money down. It seems if I get a good player he goes on DL or has a bad year. I can do a 5 card but that's it I do it for fun.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I prefer Yahoo, but als started mlb.com last year...would be interested in joining if anyone is putting a private league together on yahoo
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

I play on ESPN. Our league has been slowly shifting towards a dynasty league, which has been fun. It's very cut throat and active, but we don't play for money.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(02-09-2012, 09:27 AM)beginesj Wrote: I would join you but I'm not that good to put that much money down. It seems if I get a good player he goes on DL or has a bad year. I can do a 5 card but that's it I do it for fun.
I like paying the high cost per league. It keeps people interested all season long and you don't get those people that stop checking when they begin to suck or just don't have time etc... When you have 100 on the line you are on top of it and it keeps the league very interesting. I can't play just for fun, i would lose interest.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

i use espn for all my fantasy leagues and run a dynasty league on espn for baseball when i was younger i did yahoo but just had to many issues with them players switching to the bench by themselves so on so fourth so you really had to check it 2-3 times a day just to make sure they were in the rite spots never have had this issue with espn which is why it is the only site i will use for fantasy from now on
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo