`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75

RE: I'm calling you out MRMAGNUM75
(02-04-2012, 08:19 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Huh???? I was actually referring to your quote, I couldnt say it any better than how you put it! Smile

LOL its all good I thought it was a crack at it, like something an old fart would say HEHEH
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Nah man, you nailed it. i couldnt be that disrespectful if i tried. I always stick to the people i know and trust but i do however occasionally venture out, you have to cause I have drained all my regulars and vice versa. I have about 10 teams in my org with 0 in the trade column. I am very loyal, once we trade for a while and get to know one another, any card i get from their team/player, it is theirs for as long as they want them. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Well still no word from MRMAGNUM....no response to paypal claim. So tomorrow will be ONE WEEK since the last time he has contacted me.

Also, being new, I do not know how people handle their ORG. So let me ask...

If I pay you for a card, in this instance, I paid 865 for 9 cards, do you remove them from your ORG since you have been paid the amount agreed on?

Reason I ask is all 9 cards I paid for are all still listed in his ORG...

Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

(02-04-2012, 06:35 PM)chads-cards Wrote: My trading has pretty much come to a stand still...because of a bad trade I had (not because of magnum). Bad traders ruin the whole experience for the masses.
I stopped trading and even collecting for two years because of my one bad deal here. I am only out a $50 card though, but it is proudly displayed on these forums.

Nothing I could do about it because an empty package with a cut in it showed up with delivery confirmation. 150 trades and maybe 500 ebay transactions and nothing else has been wrong with my mail.

There are bad people hiding behind their good trading status I guarantee you.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

It is up to the member whether or not he wants to delete. Some people keep the cards they have trade/sold to keep track of it.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

+1...it starts for some of them by giving out freebies imo and then everyone under the sun is essentially sucked in defending the schmuck because they got freebies
(02-04-2012, 10:29 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I stopped trading and even collecting for two years because of my one bad deal here. I am only out a $50 card though, but it is proudly displayed on these forums.

Nothing I could do about it because an empty package with a cut in it showed up with delivery confirmation. 150 trades and maybe 500 ebay transactions and nothing else has been wrong with my mail.

There are bad people hiding behind their good trading status I guarantee you.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-04-2012, 10:37 PM)ft28jags Wrote: +1...it starts for some of them by giving out freebies imo and then everyone under the sun is essentially sucked in defending the schmuck because they got freebies
I understand giving freebies is a great gesture when done without being prompted.

However, when you are constantly giving freebies to try and avoid the repercussions from poor trading practices it should be a red flag to larger issues.

One thing I do like about SCF is traders who have been slack have been tagged as "Must send first on all transactions"

I have no feedback here, but I would gladly show you my ebay feedback, give you references from other sites etc on a large trade. I have nothing to hide and no hidden agenda. I just like buying, selling, and trading football cards.
Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

scf (or I should say mods) are a joke. I was on that site and was banned. Why you ask? I bumped my threads. 271 positive 0 negative 0 neutral. A trader who scams traders is given an MSF tag and allowed to stay, yet the person who got scammed still has nothing other then the loss. Ebay imo means nothing for feedback. Just for the record, I feel bad about your predicament. I traded with Mr. M and he sent his end. I have no answer as to why he has done this to you and I'm sorry it's happened as it hurts this site, but to piggyback off jcndrew, sometimes you gotta go with the gut and do some leg work. those with reps you'll know and you can always ask a mod if a trader has/had any issues
(02-04-2012, 10:55 PM)timmyray79 Wrote: I understand giving freebies is a great gesture when done without being prompted.

However, when you are constantly giving freebies to try and avoid the repercussions from poor trading practices it should be a red flag to larger issues.

One thing I do like about SCF is traders who have been slack have been tagged as "Must send first on all transactions"

I have no feedback here, but I would gladly show you my ebay feedback, give you references from other sites etc on a large trade. I have nothing to hide and no hidden agenda. I just like buying, selling, and trading football cards.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-04-2012, 10:58 PM)ft28jags Wrote: scf (or I should say mods) are a joke. I was on that site and was banned. Why you ask? I bumped my threads. 271 positive 0 negative 0 neutral. A trader who scams traders is given an MSF tag and allowed to stay, yet the person who got scammed still has nothing other then the loss. Ebay imo means nothing for feedback. Just for the record, I feel bad about your predicament. I traded with Mr. M and he sent his end. I have no answer as to why he has done this to you and I'm sorry it's happened as it hurts this site, but to piggyback off jcndrew, sometimes you gotta go with the gut and do some leg work. those with reps you'll know and you can always ask a mod if a trader has/had any issues
Haha, I did say the one thing...bumping threads every 8 hours on there is ok opposed to every 24 on BO....but agree scammers should be banned before someone who bumps a thread to early, it is necessary to control it, but to ban someone over it is stupid.....

The main thing that irritates me is paying someone 865 to be lied to and ignored. Be a man and live up to your end of the deal is all I ask. I would rather have the cards and if he emailed me and told me he screwed up and would ship cards monday I would be fine with that. But do not lie to me and give me the run around.

Ebay serves many useful purposes for trading, not really for buying as paypal covers me...

you realize he'd just be tagged w/msf? you'd still be out your dough unfortunately. no site is perfect....this one is as close as it's get as relationships are formed here far more often imo
(02-04-2012, 11:31 PM)timmyray79 Wrote: Haha, I did say the one thing...bumping threads every 8 hours on there is ok opposed to every 24 on BO....but agree scammers should be banned before someone who bumps a thread to early, it is necessary to control it, but to ban someone over it is stupid.....

The main thing that irritates me is paying someone 865 to be lied to and ignored. Be a man and live up to your end of the deal is all I ask. I would rather have the cards and if he emailed me and told me he screwed up and would ship cards monday I would be fine with that. But do not lie to me and give me the run around.
My Flickr