Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any nice Mark McGwire's out there?
Smile 
Any nice Mark McGwire's out there?
Looking to pick up (mainly buy) a few nice ones. My PC of him is focusing on his 1987 and earlier stuff graded BGS 9.5/PSA 10/Sgc 98. Other than that, I'm a sucker for refractors/low numbered cards/autos/jersey or bat piece cards. Love the topps/bowman Tiffany cards too (want them all graded gem too).

Show me what you got and let's make a deal!

RE: Any nice Mark McGwire's out there?
Nothing of mine is graded but cmo. Have some 90s inserts
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Was really looking for something a little bigger, but I appreciate the look.
(02-02-2012, 10:30 AM)capncush Wrote: Nothing of mine is graded but cmo. Have some 90s inserts

Have this and a few more recent pickups
[Image: mcgwire-.jpg]
Master set builder always looking for SP's from Heritage, A&G, and Goudey
also c
ollecting all things Claudell Washington and Justin Ruggiano
http://s243.photo
bucket.com/albums/ff230/heatert/

What do you need out of that one? And what else did you pick up?
(02-03-2012, 01:10 AM)heatert Wrote: Have this and a few more recent pickups
[Image: mcgwire-.jpg]

I've got the 99 skybox thunder dial 1 Mark McGwire. I can swap that one for an equally BV chipper from my want list.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Don't have any chippers. Honestly my only baseball are McGwires. If you would consider selling let me know.
(02-03-2012, 06:13 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I've got the 99 skybox thunder dial 1 Mark McGwire. I can swap that one for an equally BV chipper from my want list.

i was actually just looking through my old cards and found a pretty cool mcgwire insert. Its a 96-97 fleer ultra gold million. I have no idea if its a highly sought after insert (I know some 90s inserts are getting popular, but no idea about this one). Its probably worthless, but I figured maybe you would know better than me. Anyways its available for trade/sale if its worth anything

Card books $6. Generally anything less than $10 I try to package together because the shipping kills you on one card.
(02-03-2012, 06:28 PM)ryand1207 Wrote: i was actually just looking through my old cards and found a pretty cool mcgwire insert. Its a 96-97 fleer ultra gold million. I have no idea if its a highly sought after insert (I know some 90s inserts are getting popular, but no idea about this one). Its probably worthless, but I figured maybe you would know better than me. Anyways its available for trade/sale if its worth anything

no problem, thanks for the info. I had literally come across it like 5 minutes earlier so i figured it was destiny lol