`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Post your favorite picture with an athlete

RE: Post your favorite picture with an athlete
My friend who you will see in these few pics with me used to go to a lot of NBA games when we were younger, he should have the pics with players at arenas. He also used to find where visiting teams were staying when they came to play the Knicks or Nets and we'd go to the hotels and ask for autographs. Man, that seems like eons ago. Was so much fun except in the Winter time, lol. I only have a few pictures, my friend should have SO MANY more. Sometimes we'd even meet celebs who just happened to be staying at the same hotel the NBA team was...like Al Sharpton, Jessica Alba, Kato Kailin....lol

Enjoy the pics...

my friend and I with Al Harrington & Tony Delk (Hawks players at the time I believe)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   NV23^024.jpg (Size: 155.05 KB / Downloads: 40)
.jpg   NV23^024.jpg (Size: 155.05 KB / Downloads: 15)
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(12-10-2011, 10:05 PM)vgqv Wrote: My friend who you will see in these few pics with me used to go to a lot of NBA games when we were younger, he should have the pics with players at arenas. He also used to find where visiting teams were staying when they came to play the Knicks or Nets and we'd go to the hotels and ask for autographs. Man, that seems like eons ago. Was so much fun except in the Winter time, lol. I only have a few pictures, my friend should have SO MANY more. Sometimes we'd even meet celebs who just happened to be staying at the same hotel the NBA team was...like Al Sharpton, Jessica Alba, Kato Kailin....lol

Enjoy the pics...

my friend and I with Al Harrington & Tony Delk (Hawks players at the time I believe)
Thats sweet but it wont let me open the pixs....

Trying this again...
And again...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   NV23^024.jpg (Size: 155.05 KB / Downloads: 9)
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

My girls with D-Rose...Being from Chicago it doesn't get better than this (well unless its MJ)

[Image: DSC02679.jpg]
[Image: arod.gif]

See thats what im talking about. Thats so cool! Keep them coming!

wow d rose

I thought this would be funny. I just got home from the game to watch it again on DVR as I always do. Shortly into the game i saw this. My favorite Bobcat with m in the background in the stands. Horrible pic, but I asure you, thats me.

Photobucket

your fav bobcat should now be kemba! haha I havent been fortunate enough for a pic with any of the celebrities Ive me.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

[Image: MeandMuhammadAli2.jpg]

[Image: meandJimandBarry3.jpg]

[Image: MagicandI.jpg]

[Image: JohnandMe13.jpg]

(01-31-2012, 01:17 AM)scoobiesnackarff Wrote: [Image: JohnandMe13.jpg]
Who is the person with you in this picture? Thank you in advance.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?