`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This was absolute ROBBERY

RE: This was absolute ROBBERY
(01-26-2012, 05:07 PM)jessemerson Wrote: It was a typo.

I will reverse your payment shortly.

Sorry, but there's no way I can let it go for that.
Th funny
(01-26-2012, 05:11 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Oh this is going to get ugly...
Why would it get ugly if that really is the seller he is responsible for his own auctions and if he try's to renig I'll contact eBay and try to have him banned if not I'll slam him hard on feedback lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(01-26-2012, 05:07 PM)jessemerson Wrote: It was a typo.

I will reverse your payment shortly.

Sorry, but there's no way I can let it go for that.
I'm hoping this is a joke...
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Well, I'd be pissed if someone "accidentally" listed a card for the wrong amount and then tried to go back on the deal. It's a binding contract and he can't just refund money back and relist for a higher price.

(01-26-2012, 05:21 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: I'm hoping this is a joke...
I hope so too. I haven't said anything yet b/c I don't know if its true or not.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

lol You killed that one man! What a deal!! Stuff always goes cheaper during the day when people arent paying attention.

Figures it would be someone from lil ol' Mayville, WI. Probably just glad to get rid of a non-Packer. Tongue
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(01-26-2012, 05:24 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Well, I'd be pissed if someone "accidentally" listed a card for the wrong amount and then tried to go back on the deal. It's a binding contract and he can't just refund money back and relist for a higher price.
I have seen this happen time and time again. Ebay will side with him. He can give various excuses. Like the card was damaged or lost before he could ship. Ebay will close the auction down like it was never listed and then you won't be able to leave any feedback, if you do then ebay can delete it if the seller complains with the correct complaint.

I have three different sellers that have done just this to me and others and I have both of the auction listings in my ebay watch list from each seller. This is all justified now that sellers can't return negative feedback.

Feebay is sooo different than when I started 10 + years ago. Buying or selling is just not the same. I have had some stuff sell lower than I wanted, but I always shipped. Wish other sellers were as honest.

P.S. After reading this thread, I will never brag about an ebay steal again.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(01-26-2012, 05:33 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Figures it would be someone from lil ol' Mayville, WI. Probably just glad to get rid of a non-Packer. Tongue
Just wish I could get the last packer I need lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Nope, it's a joke.

Nice buy. Wink

On a side note. I've actually had that happen, on a few occasions.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

imo, I would never post a big steal like this until I got it in hand. Who knows how many lurkers who are actually trying to complete the set may not have seen the BIN listing and may now be privately messaging the seller trying to complete a transaction that could net him 3x his sell price for example. His feedback is only 40 ish and a negative wouldn't affect him too much. I rmb where someone got a 1/1 redemption for cheap because seller didn't know what it was and wasn't descriptive in auction title. Member won and then shared his steal on forum, seller quickly refunded after being made aware. I hope you get it, but food for thought.
http://i.imgur.com/txv1n.png - I have earned over $700 Amazon.com Gift Certificates, used towards buying boxes, PM me if you want to learn how!