`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bad trader Warning!!!

Bad trader Warning!!!
Ok so I made a trade with a guy off a facebook group. His Name is Shawn Welker. He asked me to send first since he was an Admin at that group. Well I sent first he got my cards and then said they were damaged. So I asked for a scan of the damage and that he return them. He said no they were fine. Well that very night he Banned me from the group. No reason why.I went to a friends house and saw that he said I had sent him severely damaged cards and that I had called him a liar. Well I started a blog complaining about the situation. I guess he got word and had someone else send me a dc number. I got the package today. So I made a vid of the Opening of the Package. Inside was a toploader with a blank inside. Written on the Blank FU. So I wanted to warn Everyone about this scammer.
I do have the video on Facebook but it is unlisted.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: Bad trader Warning!!!
OUCH. I have a few choice words for someone like Shawn Welker, but they're not appropriate in a public forum.

Sorry to hear that.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

Well you got the address you sent the cards to right? Maybe have someone pay him a visit Smile

Yet another reason I hate Facebook. Scammers are everywhere, but it's hard to deal with a scammer when he is running his own trading group. Sorry you got burned.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

oh that's bullcrap! That's why I never leave this site *climbs back into my plastic bubble*
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

There's so many bad apples in this hobby, but don't get depressed because there are far more good apples in the tree. Just make this a learning experience and MAKE HIM PAY FOR IT! After that, move on to more trading. Good luck and God speed on your future trades.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

post the address you sent the cards to Wink
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

Post the address, I have something to send him

wow...is all i can get out. thats awful.

bummer