IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice work USPS on ruining my /10 Patch Auto :(

Nice work USPS on ruining my /10 Patch Auto :(
Well this was in my mailbox when I got home from work:

[Image: 2012-01-17191616.jpg]
Instantly I thought very lovely thoughts.

Then I got to the goods:

[Image: 2012-01-17191652.jpg]

Got my hopes up that maybe it wasnt damaged....so i took it out of the top loader:

[Image: 2012-01-17191745.jpg]

There werent any creases on the back just the front Sad

But of course, they care:
[Image: 2012-01-17191703.jpg]

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: Nice work USPS on ruining my /10 Patch Auto :(
WTF someone at the post office would be getting an earfull come tomorrow morning!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Just an apology, no offer to refund anything, or pay for the goods.

wow no offer at all i would go there and show them what damage happend

Man that really sucks!!! Sorry to hear that man...

It will accomplish nothing to go to the PO. You can ask the person you got it from to fix it and that is about it. It is the resposibility of the sender to ensure the item is delivered unharmed. They could have avoided that by simply marking it "fragile".

I have had to make up for this type of postal damage from the sorters they use. The word '"FRAGILE" usually (not always) avoids this type of damage with USPS. The postal clerks are required to ask you that for a reason.

You can still do this when you use Paypal or Stamps.com to print labels. Just write in red that simple word and it saves this kind of heartache. Good Luck. I know when something is PC, condition isn't everything.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(01-17-2012, 08:45 PM)got watcha want Wrote: It will accomplish nothing to go to the PO. You can ask the person you got it from to fix it and that is about it. It is the resposibility of the sender to ensure the item is delivered unharmed. They could have avoided that by simply marking it "fragile".

I have had to make up for this type of postal damage from the sorters they use. The word '"FRAGILE" usually (not always) avoids this type of damage with USPS. The postal clerks are required to ask you that for a reason.

You can still do this when you use Paypal or Stamps.com to print labels. Just write in red that simple word and it saves this kind of heartache. Good Luck. I know when something is PC, condition isn't everything.
I never asked, but does it cost to mark something Fragile?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I disagree, the sender (whether or trader or seller) appears to have done everything correct. Ive received items marked fragile stuffed in all directions into the box just to fit it in there. Paypal and Ebay may said its the sellers fault via their standards, however common sense says its not, and I would not file a claim. PO fault all the way which gets you nowhere without insurance.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

That sucks, all the more reason i buy the 35 cent used magnetic holders and ship all of my ebay cards in em.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Krangry - where do you buy the magnet holders used?