`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction

Introduction
Would like to start posting on here. Big Bobcats fan from Charlotte, and wanted to know if there are any other Bobcat collectors here?
[Image: 001-1.jpg]

RE: Introduction
I'm certain there's a couple - but I'm not one of them. Welcome to the boards. If you're interested in trading, let any of us know what your after (specifically if possible) and take a look at our sigs as to what we're after.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I'm a henderson collector and quavis is a big bobcat collector as well....welcomeSmile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(12-27-2011, 09:14 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I'm a henderson collector and quavis is a big bobcat collector as well....welcomeSmile
Ok cool. Just got me a Henderson Playoff Contenders auto last night on ebay. It is just hard to collect Bobcats players because they seem to never be safe from cuts/trades. Hopefully that is changing soon. I expect Kemba/Hendo/Tyrus to stay for a while though.

(12-27-2011, 09:14 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I'm a henderson collector and quavis is a big bobcat collector as well....welcomeSmile
In your opinion what are some of the best Henderson RC auto's to pick up?

I saw that Henderson and almost jumped on it Smile

I dont think you can go wrong with any Henderson. What type of budget do you have? For the lower end I dont think you can go wrong with the on card autos (Contenders, Crown Royale). I also like the absolute's and certified. Of course anything from National Treasures or Exquisite is the top of the line. No Game used or Patches on the Exquisite tho still keeps that auto affordable.

Im not as much into the classics, panini, or donruss elites.
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

(12-27-2011, 10:23 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I saw that Henderson and almost jumped on it Smile

I dont think you can go wrong with any Henderson. What type of budget do you have? For the lower end I dont think you can go wrong with the on card autos (Contenders, Crown Royale). I also like the absolute's and certified. Of course anything from National Treasures or Exquisite is the top of the line. No Game used or Patches on the Exquisite tho still keeps that auto affordable.

Im not as much into the classics, panini, or donruss elites.
Picky picky :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Well I've still got all of them so im not to picky Wink I think I'm up to 70 different henderson autos
Players I Collect:

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Jersey #'d - 65

Uh oh CrimeDawg... Looks like we got some more competition. Ha! Im also a huge Bobcats fan and collector in Charlotte. Welcome. I am willing to help you out with as much as I can, but all I ask is that I get all the NT triple patch autos. most of my Bobcats are PC and not in my org. Take a look though, I believe some are there. What part of Charlotte are you in?

Grew up between Eastway and Central Ave. Now live in Mint Hill off of Lawyers Rd. Was a huge Hornets fan, and have been a fan of the Bobcats since they started. Just now decided to start up a Bobcats collection, but trying to pick players that I think will be with the team for a while. Right now I think that Kemba, Hendo, Tyrus are safe. I would def. like to keep in contact with you and crimedawg, so I will just hit you and him up on PM every now and then to check in.

Funny stuff. Im the kitchen manager at the Hill bar and grill on Lawyers and the chef at olde sycamore. Small world.