`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday packs

Black Friday packs
So having missed out on hitting up a LCS on Black Friday I ordered some boxes directly from Panini. Sadly, they were cheaper than my LCS... I ended up getting a box each of Crown, Certified, and Rookies & Stars (because that got me the most BF packs). Strangely, the boxes and the packs shipped separately, with the packs arriving a couple of weeks after the boxes. Anyway, I finally got the packs (18 total) yesterday and ripped through them in nervous anticipation. Here are the results:

First off, the collation was horrible. For base cards, this is what I got:
#2 Tom Brady x4
#3 Adrian Peterson x2
#8 Steven Stamkos
#9 Alex Ovechkin x3
#10 Sidney Crosby x2
#14 Josh Hamilton x2
#15 Albert Pujols x2
#16 Mariano Rivera x4
#17 Adrian Gonzalez
#18 Matt Kemp
#RC1 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins x2
#RC6 Cam Newton
#RC7 Mark Ingram
#RC8 Julio Jones x3
#RC10 A.J. Green x2

Here are the hits:

[Image: scan4-1.jpg]

Anyone know anything about hockey? These are hard to see but the Oilers guy is Andrew Cogliano Panini Domination patch 22/25 and the Maple Leafs player is Darryl Sittler Domination Nameplate 05/22.

Then I got this:

[Image: scan5-2.jpg]

Serially numbered 06/10 and stamped with "Black Box Authentic"

And for those who are curious, the R&S box was pretty bad. The Certified box scored me a Ryan Mallett RC, and the Crown had this gem:

[Image: scan10-2.jpg]
062/199

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the results. It was a lot of fun busting those packs! Thanks for looking!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

RE: Black Friday packs
Wow, I love the design on that Cam!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Love the hockey cards
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I am 4 cards shy of the base set of Black Friday cards. Let's work out something for the Ingram and one of the A.J. Green RC's.

I thought I worked out something for an A.J. Green and base #5 of Jamaal Charles but it's been 3 weeks and no show.....
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

nice. i got jacksquat from my black friday packs.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Pm me if u are interested in trading the patrick peterson. I will trade in your favor alot lol. I need that.

(12-15-2011, 12:31 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wow, I love the design on that Cam!
Thanks! I'm happy that it's a multi-color swatch. My first Newton auto this year, too!

(12-15-2011, 03:04 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Love the hockey cards
Yeah I don't do too much with hockey but the Sittler nameplate patch is purdy.

(12-15-2011, 11:28 PM)robsvideos Wrote: nice. i got jacksquat from my black friday packs.
I was a little worried about that before I ordered, but decided to go for it anyway. Would have liked a Packer auto'd Super Bowl pylon card, but I'm happy with what I got.

(12-16-2011, 12:05 AM)cody_allen Wrote: Pm me if u are interested in trading the patrick peterson. I will trade in your favor alot lol. I need that.
PM sent
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Wow, that's gotta be one of Patrick Peterson's only autos! Nice hit!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Patrick Peterson has autographs in Leaf Draft and Leaf Ultimate draft,both are on card.Prestige also has a very rare Peterson auto in Prestige,but he only signed it with just his initials,PP.
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

(12-19-2011, 08:25 PM)lynellauto Wrote: Patrick Peterson has autographs in Leaf Draft and Leaf Ultimate draft,both are on card.Prestige also has a very rare Peterson auto in Prestige,but he only signed it with just his initials,PP.
did I stumble on another ingram fan?
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset