`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Couple of Weeks Maildays

RE: Last Couple of Weeks Maildays
ok if i look at these any longer im look like a drooling eejit!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

holy c-rap !!! now that's what I call "maildays" !!! Smile

Dang sweet autos and sick patchwork!!! I'd say it's been a good couple weeks Big Grin

(12-10-2011, 11:33 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: uugggghhhh!!!!!!!!!! Really???? More cowboys junk???
Hahahaha!!! J/K my friend!! Those are some really sweet pick ups!!
Love that Dez Helmet Auto! The team variations in that set are really cool! And Im really diggin that Emmitt/Faulk dual... Some real killer patches on that one!! Congrats to you & your wife on some really great cards!! Smile

LoL, Thank you very much my friend for the great comment, I was really happy about getting that Dez SweetSpot Helmet variation this time cus my wife has been trying to get that one for a very long time and was alway outbid on it. That Emmitt/Faulk dual patch is numbered to only 24 and I didn't have that one so I had to grab that one, especially with the awesome multi-color patches on it.
(12-11-2011, 12:16 AM)mik253 Wrote: Great mail you have there. Some really sweet autos and mems.

I have the same Emmitt press pass auto but mine is blue ink and signed HOF 2010.

Thanks a lot Mik, I love that Press Pass auto since it's my first red ink auto. The inscription one you have is a beauty I bet! You wouldn't be willing to trade it would you? Wink I think it would look great in my LiL PC Big Grin
(12-11-2011, 01:46 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Those Sterlings are stunning!

Thank you philly eagle, I was quite surprised I was able to win those two Bowman Sterlings, for my wife's Dez PC. think they are the best looking patches in her PC, and Extremly low numbered and a Print Plate!
(12-11-2011, 01:47 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great stuff sweetlou!!! I really do love them all!!!

THANKS Wendy, It's so awesome to find a hobby that we both love and share!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

excellent additions! love the Emmitt autos
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(12-11-2011, 02:46 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: ok if i look at these any longer im look like a drooling eejit!

HAHA, Ok Cowboysfanatic, we can't have you looking tike that, so go ahead and look away! Thanks buddy, I'm really glad you liked them that much! Go Cowboys!!!
(12-11-2011, 08:00 AM)pbean Wrote: holy c-rap !!! now that's what I call "maildays" !!! Smile

Thanks Pbean, I have always been amazed by your mail days and card show pickups as well !!!

Great adds. Love the PPdual auto
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(12-11-2011, 10:43 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Dang sweet autos and sick patchwork!!! I'd say it's been a good couple weeks Big Grin

Thanks very much, glad everyone has liked them even if not everyone is a Cowboys fan I know everyone can appreciate great looking cards! It surely has been a great couple of weeks, Hooray for bubble mailers!!! Big Grin
(12-11-2011, 03:34 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: excellent additions! love the Emmitt autos

Thanks CowboysFan, I just wish I could pick up more Emmitt autos without breaking the bank!
(12-11-2011, 06:53 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Great adds. Love the PPdual auto

Thank You gadsden86, It was actually a redemption I won and had to send in to PressPass and they actually surprised me by sending it back so quickly, Took around two weeks! The card is a real beauty especially since they are on card autos!

very awesome...its always nice getting pc additions in!I got a bunch the past few days
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-11-2011, 07:25 PM)chads-cards Wrote: very awesome...its always nice getting pc additions in!I got a bunch the past few days

Thanks Chad, I love to get new PC cards in, since that's what I mostly buy, But I do miss opening boxes of cards and hoping I'm gonna get that big hit!