`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was your favorite college player to never make the NFL

RE: Who was your favorite college player to never make the NFL
Kinda wished Desmond Howard made more of an impact as a receiver for the Skins when they drafted him...

Eric CROUCH!!!!

Onterrio Smith was a force to be reckoned with in college, but the butt blew his chance in the NFL...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I have to agree with the earlier posted that Chris Leak is near the top of my list. Though he did just join the current AFL champion Jacksonville Sharks. I hope he can help them repeat as champions.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I'm glad Dayne made it to the NFL, so he's kind of exempt from this list. He didn't really "make" it into the NFL elite as a Heisman winner, but he did manage a Super Bowl in his first yr.

But to include Dayne in this list you'd have to include Michael Bennett, Brian Cahoun, Anthony Davis, PJ Hill, and John Clay.

But my biggest Badger no show is John Stocco.

3 yrs as Starter for the Badgers, our biggest ever win against Michigan (importance wise in Barry's last yr), and then back to back bowl wins over Auburn and Arkansas.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

My favorite player i followed since he was a sophmore LB at PSU. Cameron "Derek" Wake.
I follwed him from PSU to The NFL to the CFL back to the NFL love the guys heart and motor. Great Player.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

My favorite has to be Ian Johnson, outstanding at Boise State but just hasn't panned out in the NFL
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]

matt jones...drugs got the best of a promising player and now no one really remembers him

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(11-02-2011, 08:17 PM)p18mann Wrote: matt jones...drugs got the best of a promising player and now no one really remembers him
Matt Jones was a beast for a little while! It's amazing how some of these players just can't manage their lives better.

Vernon Gholston..... :-(
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]