`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
panini redemptions are horrible

panini redemptions are horrible
anyone else having problems with getting their panini hockey card redemptions? i've had a request in since early december 2010 for a panini certified fabric of the game sidney crosby jersey autograph card #ed to 25. i've constantly checked on it, they've responded to my requests only twice to say that they're still waiting for it but if i'd like, they'll send a randomly pulled replacement card. so it seems that i'll never get my card, even though they've already put out many sidney crosby autographed cards in newer items.

RE: panini redemptions are horrible
I really liked Panani, but after all the redemption horror stories I have heard about I decided to skip buying any packs from them this year... will still pick up singles.
[Image: gilmourbanner-1.jpg]
I collect Doug Gilmour
Team tags added to all cards in bucket so you can view by your favorite team! http://photobucket.com/scottms13

" A randomly pulled replacement"? Geez maybe you could get a limited edition Brandon Yip card or no wait I think I pulled 120 of those myself this year. IMO, that is a horrible answer. At least UD will try and give you the same book value back. trust me I am not sticking up for UD here. Shame shame shame..........

It's not randomly pulled either, because they claim that whatever they'll send will be the same BV as the card you're supposed to get. I have a $50 Dionne auto pending since January, and I really don't want a nobody scrub RC from Dominion because it's a $50 card, so I'm stuck waiting on them to get in his stuff. They don't care who you collect or what you want for it, you're at the mercy of poor customer service. They're always nice, and always attempt to help, but the whole replacement practice is garbage.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

hope you do well

at least you doing your wallet do the talking and not buy boxes of this product....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Sucks. Been there. My story quick... 05 UD duel Parise Gomez auto/50. After a two year wait, they made me take another card.

I know how you feel, I've redeemed my certified redemption for a freshman fabric signature a while ago (more than 16 weeks which is what they say the max is) and i still havent recieved it. I like upper decks much better. Got mine for 10/11 artifacts in just a month!

Needless to say, I am in the same boat as all of you. 6 months now and I still have recieved any of the cards I redeemed. Panini has the worst CS of any card maker.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

I redeemed a Gaborik Scratching The Surface 4-5 months ago, havent seen it yet. Im just hoping that im getting something right now. They havent answered my mails either.
Collecting All Jaromir Jagr Cards
Jagr Collection; http://jags16.weebly.com

My problem has been more with UD redemptions. I have never had to wait more than 2 months for a redemption from Panini but have a couple from UD getting close to a year now.

I had a missing auto request that i sent in Panini and in the space at the bottom of the page for responses that you see when you check to see if a redemption or QA has been takin care of I put in that I was an Oilers fan and that is what they sent.

If you look the players that everyone complains about waiting either from UD or Panini it is always the same players.