`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like im going to throw up.....huge mistake

I feel like im going to throw up.....huge mistake
This is not football related but it is card related.
I sold my Kevin Durant auto last week for $175 cash at a show and today I see it on the bay for $113 with 9 days left, yes 9 days.
the card only booked for $250 but I now feel like I could have got more for it.....
Just my 2cents and I feel like I should just stay away from sports I know nothing about from here on out.

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

RE: I feel like im going to throw up.....huge mistake
yea... I would say you could get $300-$400
im sure it'll sell for more then $175

dont feel bad...we all make mistakes like that in this hobby,
it's just part of the game.

you win some, you lose 99% of them
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

I also ended up selling my larry bird, magic johnson, isiah thomas auto to the same guy for $175 and I feel alittle better about that but with the Durant I felt like I was going to make off like a bandit because of the lockout but I guess not.

If you worry about every single dollar you stand to lose or gain, you are going to be dissapointed for a long time.
I dont collect for money or how much I can get for this or that, and I am happy as a clam! Smile Just my take on it.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-23-2011, 01:37 PM)p18mann Wrote: .... I felt like I was going to make off like a bandit because of the lockout but I guess not.
teams lockout...
owners lockout..
players lockout...

Fans don't lockout.

the bright side is you did get 175! That enough to get something nice or a few low prices boxes, pay a few bills. Heck i think you made off like a bandit, you can take that cash and possible hit a cam newton worth a bazillion bucks lol.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

basketball is losing it's fan base....i wouldn't worry about it (and I love basketball)...anytime someone gives you a solid amount of cash in hand, no need for regret.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(10-23-2011, 01:43 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: the bright side is you did get 175! That enough to get something nice or a few low prices boxes, pay a few bills. Heck i think you made off like a bandit, you can take that cash and possible hit a cam newton worth a bazillion bucks lol.
I would never buy a Newton auto even if it was dirt cheap (the hog fan inside of me speaking) If anything im going to save up for a super nice card or maybe just a nice Peyton Manning auto patch or something along there.
I believe the only reason im regretting this right now is because I only sell a card every 3 or 4 months and that usally a card that books for around $30-$60 and not a high end superstar

why regret...he like most of the newer players have plenty of auto's out there...from the sounds of it you do football, so buy a solid stud football auto
(10-23-2011, 01:47 PM)p18mann Wrote: I would never buy a Newton auto even if it was dirt cheap (the hog fan inside of me speaking) If anything im going to save up for a super nice card or maybe just a nice Peyton Manning auto patch or something along there.
I believe the only reason im regretting this right now is because I only sell a card every 3 or 4 months and that usally a card that books for around $30-$60 and not a high end superstar
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

like these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peyton-Eli-Archi...3cbb82e54f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-Topps-Draft...20bd72ab5c