`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.74 Average
Marinocollector's Marino Collection

RE: Marinocollector's Marino Collection
Really like the matching numbers Exquisite auto cards! Very cool. The SPx Super Scripts is a real beauty as well.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(09-26-2011, 05:13 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: This one is probably one of my rarest Marino's.... no print run announced... but only the thrid time I have seen one since 2007... More then likely only 5 were made...

[Image: 09-26-2011053936PM.jpg]
by far one of my favorite Marino auto's! Fantastic PC my friend,keep up the fine work!
PS..did you PM me? i swear you did but i cant find it.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(09-28-2011, 05:58 AM)nineof Wrote: Really like the matching numbers Exquisite auto cards! Very cool. The SPx Super Scripts is a real beauty as well.
Thanks! Very excited to get all 3 of those!
(09-28-2011, 09:43 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: by far one of my favorite Marino auto's! Fantastic PC my friend,keep up the fine work!
PS..did you PM me? i swear you did but i cant find it.

I might have.... but it was just to harass you probably.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

very nice man....Hopefully I can get my Marino PC close to the level of yours eventually!!
BTW do you have some dupes you could trade me? Base,Insert,Mem,Auto...I am looking for about anything Marino.

(09-28-2011, 05:23 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: very nice man....Hopefully I can get my Marino PC close to the level of yours eventually!!
BTW do you have some dupes you could trade me? Base,Insert,Mem,Auto...I am looking for about anything Marino.
Nope. Sorry. I have one or two GU'd I don't need for my collection purposes, but I would be looking for Marino's I need in return.

(09-28-2011, 08:34 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Nope. Sorry. I have one or two GU'd I don't need for my collection purposes, but I would be looking for Marino's I need in return.
I have several dupes...I dont mind having dupes...but I would much rather have a card I dont have yet instead of having multiples.

(09-28-2011, 08:52 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I have several dupes...I dont mind having dupes...but I would much rather have a card I dont have yet instead of having multiples.
I couldnt care less about dupes. no need for them... I really dont even like most parallels.... LOL...
I had a box with about 900 some odd different Marino's that were my dupes, and a box with about 600 that were the ones I had dupes of the dupes... I sold the 900 cards about a year ago to a guy getting back into collecting and the triples and quadruples plus I think went into a big lot I sold at my local card shop of NFL players.

Here's a new one I just got in.... Its /25 and features a letter from the nameplate! I have owned the 3rd down version with a logo patch since 2000, but I always LOVED holographic look of the 1st downs... I couldn't pass this one up at the price I paid!!!!
[Image: 09-30-2011054011PM.jpg]

i found a rocking Sp authenic auto at COMC for 150 if your looking for more SP products, not sure if you got the one buts its a 1999.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Thanks! I do have that one though... I usually check COMC and eBay religiously. Its the Marketplace and Sportsbuy I never frequent.