`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how to display cards

RE: how to display cards
(09-07-2011, 01:57 AM)rushspencer Wrote: Yeah, especially the good ones.
Reminds me of a King of the Hill quote...
Bobby: "Even the boring stuff?"
Hank: "Especially the boring stuff."
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Found a couple more displays around the house

[Image: 042.jpg]
[Image: 043.jpg]

Had to turn display to show the Tommy Hanson side haha
[Image: 044.jpg]

celler and chevy were did you get those displays and how much did they cost
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Hafner Collection! I only diplay the graded stuff.
[Image: display007.jpg]
[Image: display003.jpg]
[Image: display009.jpg]
[Image: display010.jpg]

(09-06-2011, 09:31 PM)rascrush Wrote: so do you only put one card per plack does the card site inside of the plack or does it just sit right on top what is a snap holder
depends on the size of the plaque. If I get a small one then yes i'll place the mini snap in the center.I have a few plaques in a diamond shape and that holds 5 cards really nice.

Snap holders are like the screw down or magnet holders. Just thinner and cost about .25 each.

here is an idea
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOOD-WALL-PLAQUE...20b4c13f4a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-Ultra-Pro-Min...43a7d5dc68
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

thanks talk but i am kinda looking for something a lil bigger then that juda were did you get yours and how much did it cost

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I got the case from IKEA for around $100.

Get them professionally framed and mounted with UV-protectant glass. This is not cheap, but it looks great--even to people that do not collect cards. I find this is best if I have two of the same card and have them both framed, one facing each way. You will lose "worth," but who cares if you never plan on getting rid of the cards? This will not protect anything from light, but I just move mine around once in a while. Sometimes I go into the closet and grab some I nearly forgot I had. My favorite place for getting this done? Here we have a craft store called "Hobby Lobby" whose prices are unbeatable.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

how much does it cost john

http://www.pennzonidisplay.com/carddisplaycases.aspx Those are some nice ones......going to order myself one now.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.