`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about 2011 Inception

RE: Question about 2011 Inception
ok thanks rookiedeals, yes i see the difference now lol, wow wouldnt even looked for that, there all base or not look really awesome as is, almost 3-d'ish somehow
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(08-25-2011, 02:01 PM)rookiedeals29 Wrote: So I would say that the following are considered in Group "A"

Andy Dalton - only available in /50,/25, /1
AJ Green - only available in /25, /1
Blaine Gabbert - only available in /25, /1
Cam Newton - only available in /75,/50,/25,/1
Christian Ponder - only available in /25, /1
Julio Jones -only available in /50,/25, /1
Jake Locker - only available in /25, /1
Mark Ingram - only available in /25, /1
Ryan Mallett - available in base set, not available in /75, available in /50,/25,/1
I don't think Mallett is a Group A, probably the next tier down.

Can someone tell/explain why some of the inception cards I'm seeing like an "I.O.U" where its not the card, but a piece of paper that says what the card is and you have so long to claim it? Whats that about?

Well I'm still working on this set....

Pretty much only need these:

A.J. Green Red Auto /25
Blaine Gabbert Red Auto /25
Christian Ponder Red Auto /25
Jake Locker Red Auto /25
Mark Ingram Red Auto /25

And a few of the actual base veteran cards... I wanted to have a 'complete' set of all 'base' and rookie autos... so I have the largest print run available of all the autos... ie the Newton /50 and the Dalton /50 and the Jones /50. This is not a 'cheap' set to assemble by any means. But I love the look of the cards and the thrill of the chase lol.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(08-25-2011, 04:50 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Can someone tell/explain why some of the inception cards I'm seeing like an "I.O.U" where its not the card, but a piece of paper that says what the card is and you have so long to claim it? Whats that about?
They're redemptions, and they're in 99.9% of products now days. They're in there because the player(s) didn't sign in time to get the card itself out in the product.

I saw that they have an expire date, so do you have to redeem them before that date, else you dont get the card?

(09-05-2011, 12:11 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: They're redemptions, and they're in 99.9% of products now days. They're in there because the player(s) didn't sign in time to get the card itself out in the product.

That would be correct. I just redeemed for Mikel Leshoure myself...
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(09-05-2011, 11:25 AM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Well I'm still working on this set....

Pretty much only need these:

A.J. Green Red Auto /25
Blaine Gabbert Red Auto /25
Christian Ponder Red Auto /25
Jake Locker Red Auto /25
Mark Ingram Red Auto /25

And a few of the actual base veteran cards... I wanted to have a 'complete' set of all 'base' and rookie autos... so I have the largest print run available of all the autos... ie the Newton /50 and the Dalton /50 and the Jones /50. This is not a 'cheap' set to assemble by any means. But I love the look of the cards and the thrill of the chase lol.

I have completed the entire base set and base set /209. I am 10 cards away from completing the /106 base set ans 25 cards away from completing the/75 base set. I am not even going to try the /25 base set as it is impossible.

I have the auto rookies base set as well. As you mentioned, some rookies only have other versions and not base so I did the same thing and took their highest parallel version as well. I also have the entire auto patch rookie set as well and the same story goes for thay set too - some rookies do not have any other version but /25 so that is how I completed that set.

To highlight the set and give it a little more value- both of the Blaine Gabberts thay I have thr rookie auto /25 and the auto patch are both 11/25 which is his jersey number.

I have an extra Jake Locker but i am going to get the them graded as they look gem mint which is rare for this set. As a matter of fact, all of the cards in my set are in pretty decent shape with minimal white spots and edges and i am going to get them graded which would mean this set is truly rare and something that would be a 1 o 1 set as it is probably impossible to build.

Once everyone realizes how hard and impossible it is to put this set together I will more than likely take offers but it would have to be up there.

Good luck - i know this is not easy at all buy dont wait too long because as the cards get sold on ebay each day - you are losing you chances to complete a set. Also keep in mind that there are player collectors out there that will never sell their card for this set. Not to mention there may be cards out there thy are badly damaged which would make a mint set very very very rare!

Good luck again.

No way to pry one of the lockers away from you as I am also a Titans fan/collector?

(09-05-2011, 04:32 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: No way to pry one of the lockers away from you as I am also a Titans fan/collector?
I do have some other Lockers that I would be willing to trade. The inception Locker is not up for trade until I get it graded and back.

Sorry.