`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
QB controversy... need help

QB controversy... need help
I have a nice lil Flacco collection but he is not making me a believer with his playoff performances against teams with a good d. I like Flacco but undecided on pushing to collect him heavily that's why I'm making this thread.

I like Sam Bradford a ton. I don't have any Bradfords.
I also like Josh Freeman a ton. I have a few Freemans.

If you don't mind make an argument for one of the 3 and help me decide which QB to really go after.
If it's Flacco is stuff is NFT, if it's Bradford take a look at my Flaccos and Freemans and lmk what you like so I can get working on him, and if it's Freeman, I offer my Flaccos.

Thanks.
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347...ollection/

looking for
Football - MJD, Dwayne Bowe, Daniel Thomas, Sean Taylor and players from Aliquippa
Baseball - Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Gonzalez, Justin Upton, Dustin Ackley, and Cory Luebke
Hockey - Jordan Staal

RE: QB controversy... need help
I think Flacco has the best chance to win a Super Bowl within the next 3-5 years out of those 3. Bradford is going to be elite, and I think Freeman is on his way there, but their teams are behind the Ravens in terms of franchise stability, continuity and talent. IMO

pick flacco or bradford freeman is garbage so you could trade those to me Smile
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Arguments can be football or just card based. Thought I'd throw that in there.

mcleodfive, you will be first for the Freemans if he loses.
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347...ollection/

looking for
Football - MJD, Dwayne Bowe, Daniel Thomas, Sean Taylor and players from Aliquippa
Baseball - Hanley Ramirez, Carlos Gonzalez, Justin Upton, Dustin Ackley, and Cory Luebke
Hockey - Jordan Staal

alright thanks which ever wins i dont think you can go wrong though thats why i cant make an argument my reasoning for picking freeman is because im close to the Tampa Bay area
oh and if it does become bradford i still have that nice quad i bought 2 i think i might have the one with tebow and bradford traded to floyd i do have another with bradford though
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Flacco has the best chance to win now. Bradford will be a great QB and Josh Freeman is going to be solid. The only one I think that will be in the HOF is Bradford. I personally would go after Freeman because his stuff is easier to come by.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

The following is only 'my' opinion/input (so it isn't worth much Wink)...

-- If you have the cash to spend, I would invest longterm in Bradford
-- If you are low in cash, I would invest short-term (next five years) in Freeman

I believe for the Ravens and Joe Flacco it is NOW or NEVER... Their defense is getting older and older with Lewis/Reed. I personally believe they will drop off from last year's performance and continually decline.

Sam Bradford had a great rookie season and his card values are pricier than most and in high demand. When I think of investing cards, I try to buy at the best 'value/price.' Currently, it is extremely hard to find good value on Bradford cards because they are in so high of demand.

For Freeman, I personally believe the Bucs could make it to the NFC championship game this year. Young team with a young coach. Their entire franchise looks to be on the upswing. Blount's running ability will improve from last year and help out Freeman. Bucs went 10-6 and look to improve this year. Go with Freeman!

please check me for your flaccos

Here is my opinion

Bradford = Peyton Manning. ( great QB may not win right away though )
Flacco = Eli Manning ( good QB and may win a SB but mainly do to his team not him )
Freeman = Archie Manning ( decent QB won't loose you the big game but won't win it either )
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Are you really comarping Bradford to Peyton? LOL If Bradford is to Manning, then is Tebow to Elway... you're crazy.

Speaking in terms of cards... Bradford, you'll be competing against the rest of the world to get a nice Bradford...Freeman, still an unknown and doubt he'll ever turn into an elitist...at least not in Tampa, thus his cards will never be super expensive. Flacco, he needs some weapons to throw to... for 2011 the best he has to throw to is Boldin? C'mon...until Baltimore starts drafting some decent receivers, they'll never make it to the SB.

Bottomline: stick with what you're good at... to me, that's Flacco.