Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
****Strasburg is coming back!!!****
Smile 
****Strasburg is coming back!!!****
I live in the greater DC area and was watching the news and heard that my favorite player may make a start for the minor league team that is about 2 miles down the road from me next week!!!
Im thinking about buying tickets for every game next week just incase.

just had to share.

Thanks for the read

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

RE: Srasburg is coming back!!!
(08-02-2011, 05:56 PM)p18mann Wrote: I live in the greater DC area and was watching the news and heard that my favorite player may make a start for the minor league team that is about 2 miles down the road from me next week!!!
Im thinking about buying tickets for every game next week just incase.

just had to share.

Thanks for the read
If he's truly your favorite player, one would think that you would spell his name correctly!! haha j/k.

dang, you already corrected it.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: ****Strasburg is coming back!!!****
ya i fixed it.
i was to excited to check my grammar...

when Strasburg does pitch that place will be packed

He is my favorite player AFTER Jose Reyes, I have kept a constant eye on his ESPN info tab all season. Threw 50 pitches in a simulated game the other day and they say he looked great. A few weeks ago the report was that he was pitching well but his velocity was around 95...but he was still getting his arm strength back. The hope is that he can start at least 2-3 times, maybe 4 at the end of the season.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

just like last year when there were rumors. tickets sold out and they were selling standing room
my dad share club box season tickets for the right field line front row. i wonder if he could hook me up

Kind of hope he pitches in Hagerstown too bad Harper still is not here could you imagine the stadium that night?

just bought tickets for wensday and thursday next week first row field box!
reason for that is when ryan zimmerman and wang would play for the single a team it was always mid week

(08-02-2011, 06:05 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: A few weeks ago the report was that he was pitching well but his velocity was around 95...but he was still getting his arm strength back.
If that were any other pitcher, 95 would be more than enough. I just found that entertaining. Velocity around 95 but still getting arm strength back. The guy sure can throw. I hope he makes it back.

Hmmmm, time to hoard his cards if you haven't already?