`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready to buy Topps Triple Threads....need help

Ready to buy Topps Triple Threads....need help
I'm ready to buy a box of Topps Triple Threads. I really like the look of the booklet cards. So, my question to you guys is what year should I get and where should I get it? Give me a reason or 2 as to why you chose that one.

I'd rather get a year when I have a decent chance of pulling a star or HOFer. I'd rather pull that over a rookie, especially one that is now washing cars or selling insurance. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Ready to buy Topps Triple Threads....need help
The booklets are pretty rare in TTT. You shouldn't be banking on pulling one. Also if you aren't a fan of guys washing cars or selling insurance you're best off to get the most recent year's stuff. They aren't doin that stuff, yet!

Let me ask this, then...would it be better to get Ultimate Collection instead of TTT?

(07-22-2011, 06:46 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Let me ask this, then...would it be better to get Ultimate Collection instead of TTT?
I'd go with whatever your personal preference is. Buy what you're going to be happy with.

I agree with ej all a matter of opinion but if you're looking for value ultimate may be for you.
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

Just go and buy the booklet for less than what you would pay for the box if you want the booklet....probably a lot cheaper that way and a lot less disappointing

I've seen a lot of people buy booklet holding products at my lcs, and it's rare that I saw one pulled. Only one in recent memory was topps prime. I like ultimate more, especially with the on card autos and design.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(07-22-2011, 07:23 PM)superg24742 Wrote: Just go and buy the booklet for less than what you would pay for the box if you want the booklet....probably a lot cheaper that way and a lot less disappointing
Same thing I was thinking Smile That way, you get the one you want! And you get one!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

id spend the money youd spend on either hobby box on a GREAT booklet card..my opinion.just like said above.. i had same dilema and bought a spiller booklet/9 for 45 bucks.. i mean u spend 45 and have 150 left over for 1-2 others
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(07-22-2011, 07:23 PM)superg24742 Wrote: Just go and buy the booklet for less than what you would pay for the box if you want the booklet....probably a lot cheaper that way and a lot less disappointing
Yep, what he said.

Or you could drop the $150 on a box of TTT and get a jersey card /27 and an auto of Marcus Easley. How's that sound?
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos