`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?

RE: Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?
hulk hogan,rick flair,jerry the king lawler!

RE: Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?
I don't think I can pick any because there have been so many greats ......I have seen many of matches as a kid cost a whole 2 dollars to get in at the time....I am from Montreal and I can tell you nothing shook the place down like the Rougeau's the fans went nuts it was incredible now keep in mind this is a time before time....then there were villain's the likes of "Mad Dog" Vachon ,Abdullah the butcher who used to rip your skull open with a pencil,and the Sheik probably not the one your thinking this guy used to throw fire in your face....and crowd favorites Don Leo Jonathan,Edward Carpentier,Yvon Robert and Giant Jean Ferre "Andre" just to name a few so you can just imagine what kind of task it would be for me to pick any at that ...I can say this though I take my hat off to all these guys and this form of entertainment and how far it has progressed through the years.....

The Top pick. George " The Animal " Steele, always fun to watch a college professor, act like an idiot on Saturday mornings, and set him self on fire.

1. Jake " the Snake" Roberts

2. The Von Erich Brothers and the Freebirds, always great wrestling there.

3. The OLD Four Horseman, with Arn and Ollie Anderson, Rick Flair, And Tully Blanchard, their battle against Dusty Rhodes, Terry " Magnum T.A " Allen were classics

Then again you can't forget about, Harley Race, Nick Bockwinkle, Jerry Lawler, Ray " The Crippler" Stevens, Gorgeous George, Chris Benoit and Eddy Guerrero, Paul " Mr Wonderful" Orndorff, Cowboy Bob Orton, Barry Windham, etc.....
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

It's so hard for me to rank 3, but if I were to spend $20 on the best possible triple threat match. Bret Hart, Curt Hennig & Randy Orton could put on a clinic in the ring.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Id say that the Top 3 Wrestlers to see beside Hogan (Who I never Liked)

Undertaker (Wrestlemani Match with Entrance)
Brett "Hitman" Hart
Ultimate Warrior

I was a Huge Hart and Warrior fan growing up and as far as Taker....You can find a better entrance in any match ever then Undertakers Mania Matches complete with Lights Druids and all

I would say
1. Bret Hart
2. Steve Austin
3. Kurt Angle
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays

1. Mick Foley
2. Undertaker
3. Goldberg

All 3 where huge draws in their day and gained the place of icon in the wrestling world.

Foley has been in some of the most legendary and brutal matches of all time.

Its amazing how many people Undertaker has outlasted and amazing that he still competes at the level that he does. Most successful wrestler ever on wrestlings biggest stage

Goldberg had no story or fancy dress and actually seemed real in this world. No matter what you think about the sport he ran the table with the most wins to begin a career ever and still has the most impressive record in all of wrestling. He places 3 because of his short time in the wrestling world but no one can deny the force that Goldberg was in his day, he defeated the NWO version of Hulk and began the turn of forcing wrestling into the main stream just like Stone Cold did on the other side.

There are so many greats that could easily be 1, 2 or 3 on this list though. Hulk, Andre the Giant, Brett Hart, Sting, Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Flair, and so on, too many to keep listing
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

1) Lou Thez
2) Verne Gagne
3) Ric Flair

This would be, to most, the most BORING match ever, lol but in terms of wrestling ability and technical battle, this would be...da bomba!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Too hard to list. I did see alot of my favorites MANY years ago but to see some of the old school I never hgotto see would have been awesome

Lou Thez
Verne Gagne
Georgeous George
Moolah and Mae Young when they were smoking hot backin their primes. They would rival alot of todays divas in looks and could(to take a page from Stone Cold) stomp a mudhole in any of todays divas

My $20 would have been well spent back in the day (yes I said that) on anyone in the 'WWF' or 'WCW' or 'ECW' at any time when they all existed! Big Grin
The only show I have had a chance to catch live was a WWE Smackdown show in 12/2007. It wasn't a televised show but I got to see Big Show vs. Undertaker in a steel cage match for the Heavyweight Championship. UT owned it and kept it. I also got to see a triple threat match for the IC Title b/t R-Truth (in the beginning) vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Gregory Helms. I also got to see Khali beat down some little dude; Triple H vs. Vladimir Kozlov; AND Maryse/Natalya vs. the Bella's w/ Funaki as the Guest Referee. Michelle came in after the match and messed up Maryse (who was the Divas champ. then). I also got to see MVP mess up that weird clown/jester-type guy (Cizarny) from back then. I have lots of pics of this entire show if anyone wants to see the odd-ness. Big Grin

BTW--It cost me $40 for a ticket to this show, but I enjoyed it and feel it was worth it. The experience was great and I had really good seats (my boss, a co-worker, and my brother also came to this show with me). R-Truth came down the closest stairway to us, singing his 'What's Up?' song. He was about 10-15 feet from me. I took a pic, but there is a LOT of floodlight interference. Smile