`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you print off checklists

How do you print off checklists
I've been sorting out my various PCs (Ian Kinsler, Tyrell Jenkins, Michael Young, Nolan Ryan), and I've been putting the cards into notebooks. Now I'm wanting to print out checklists to go in the notebooks with these players. So how do I do that? I notice there's checklists here and on TCDB. But can't figure out how to print off either site. 

I'm looking for specific checklists. So, like all base cards for each player then all refractors and all inserts. So for Nolan, I've got a notebook with playing days base (need a checklist), another with base from post playing days (need a different checklist). For Kinsler, I've got a notebook of base (need a checklist) then a book each for refractors/parallels and inserts (need a checklist for each of those). 

Can anyone help?

RE: How do you print off checklists
You can view a checklist by set or player in the OPG.

The best suggestion I can offer to get what [I think] you want is to create a collection in your Organize for each book or storage location you have.  You can "print collection" from the collection page in your Organize, which will be a checklist of all the cards in that collection.

(02-06-2024, 04:29 PM)jmhorn Wrote: You can view a checklist by set or player in the OPG.

The best suggestion I can offer to get what [I think] you want is to create a collection in your Organize for each book or storage location you have.  You can "print collection" from the collection page in your Organize, which will be a checklist of all the cards in that collection.
Thanks for the tip. I might try that, but I thought you had to pay for ORG and to trade? Plus, won't that only be a checklist of what's actually in my ORG? I want one of all the cards, so that I know what I'm missing. I may mess around with it after work and see if I can add cards into my ORG.

(02-06-2024, 04:50 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Thanks for the tip. I might try that, but I thought you had to pay for ORG and to trade? Plus, won't that only be a checklist of what's actually in my ORG? I want one of all the cards, so that I know what I'm missing. I may mess around with it after work and see if I can add cards into my ORG.
I know it is still not what you would prefer, but it is possible to add cards into your ORG with zero HAVE quantity.

You most definitely have to pay for ORG and to trade, that's why I don't trade here anymore.

Yes, you have to pay, but then I think if you just search the player's name and click on the top name. I believe this is how I have printed off checklists before. It prints everyone all at one though.

(02-07-2024, 12:27 PM)akaus Wrote: Yes, you have to pay, but then I think if you just search the player's name and click on the top name. I believe this is how I have printed off checklists before. It prints everyone all at one though.
Yea, not paying to trade. So many other places where it's free to trade. Plus, there's actually people to trade with other places. I'm  just merely looking for a checklist. I did add a couple players to my ORG, but I left the haves at 0. I printed off their checklists yesterday, so I might delete them moving forward.

Lots of people say there are other sites to trade, but when i try them it is a bust.  What am I missing and what sites are the best for trading without alot of admin etc....also, how trustworthy are they..???

It's almost like if they reinstituted the free trade and ORG function up to 100 items, more people would trade ... leading to more traffic ... leading to more subscriptions ...