My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans**Updated 12 June 2015**

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans
18 Dec Mail Day

[Image: 18DecMailday.jpg]

41/50

Thanks for looking
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Earlier this week, there was a Topps Unique Helton patch that had the "ock" from the word "Rockies" in the patch.  It was awesome.  I was deciding to bid on that or a Miguel Tejada that had a nice patch in it.  I thought to myself, "I don't want to compete with that DSpain guy."  Hopefully, you got the Helton or get one like it because it was really nice.   
[Image: Cards.jpg]

Man thanks for doing that...but I didn't even bid on it. I have won some other stuff though. Do you collect Helton too?

Jake2009 Wrote:Earlier this week, there was a Topps Unique Helton patch that had the "ock" from the word "Rockies" in the patch.  It was awesome.  I was deciding to bid on that or a Miguel Tejada that had a nice patch in it.  I thought to myself, "I don't want to compete with that DSpain guy."  Hopefully, you got the Helton or get one like it because it was really nice.   

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I don't really have any rhyme or reason to my collection.  Sometimes I go for rookie cards.  Sometimes autos.  Sometimes I build sets. Other times I load up on Phillies and Eagles.  I try to collect a bit of everything.  But, I was really looking forward to Topps Unique.  And I have seen some really nice patches.  The Helton was probably the best one I saw.  But, I've been trying to snipe some things with one bid or none lately because I'm putting my money elsewhere this holiday season.  The Helton did not meet that criteria.  The Tejada did.
[Image: Cards.jpg]

22 Dec Mail Day

[Image: 21DecMailDay.jpg]

Thanks for looking

Bump after edit

DSpainJr Wrote:22 Dec Mail Day

[Image: 21DecMailDay.jpg]

Thanks for looking

That is one awesome card! Some guy on here had a Unique patch FT, did you see it?
[Image: rockies17.jpg]

[IMG]
Thanks LeBaron Freddie for the banner!
I collect Todd Helton
and 20
09 Daytona 500 and 2003 Winston Cup Champ Matt Kenseth

Awesome collection, BTW I have a couple Helton's GU for trade Ill send you an open offer
COLLECTING BASEBALL HOF AU/GU, DODGERS (VINTAGE pre 70), NOLAN RYAN, MATT KEMP, MIGUEL CABRERA, ADRIAN GONZALEZ Au's
SET COLLECTING:
2001 GREATS OF THE GAME AUTOS
2006 GREATS OF THE GAME AUTOGRAPHICS OR SP's

28 Dec Mailday

[Image: 28DecMailday.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Last mailday of the year
[Image: 31DecMailDay.jpg]
Thank you:
ringers1993
gfnodak