`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(08-25-2023, 07:39 AM)Speak917 Wrote: is this the fabled SSP Barbie prizm?  Wait, that will be in the 2023 product. LMAO  nice addition
Did you ever see the Topps Breast Cancer awareness parallels from around 2012?

Just requires a rebranding

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Nice Disco Barbie Banger!!!

(08-25-2023, 10:26 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Did you ever see the Topps Breast Cancer awareness parallels from around 2012?

Just requires a rebranding
No I haven’t.  Will have to search it.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Lee - WTH?!? Barbie parallel? And it's own "inclusion" parallels! OMG!
--
Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

2020 Panini Honors Buyback 2018 Immecable Accomplishments Platinum Mark Brunell #1/1

Thanks for checking out my thread and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: lgac3y97.png]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Sharp looking Brunell auto.

Nice Washington banger, you don't see too much non-Jaguar stuff as far as mems and autos and what not.

Thanks akaus and rj
---
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2022 Panini One Plus One Signatures Gold Mark Brunell and Tony Boselli #8/10

[Image: ubvmimtz.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Gem fire Boselli banger!

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2023 Panini Legacy Gold Cracked Ice Brunell #1/5

[Image: 1s5i5v82.jpg]

Nice Legacy card - one of Panini's nicest sets and probably the most underrated