`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
2022 Score was a great looking product. Nice addition.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(06-29-2023, 06:00 PM)Speak917 Wrote: 2022 Score was a great looking product.  Nice addition.
Score has been great every year since 2015 or so when they started putting emphasis on action shots

DBay 1/1 banger, let’s gooooooooooooooo

It looks like there ate several Brunell cards in Panini One that people are going to try to get way too much money for after paying $400 a box for. Good luck!

(07-01-2023, 04:18 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: It looks like there ate several Brunell cards in Panini One that people are going to try to get way too much money for after paying $400 a box for.  Good luck!
Already happening! Got to wait it out!
--
Today's Addition:

Never seen this outside of TEXAS!!!

1997 Score "Reserve Collection" Mark Brunell - these Silver Foil Etched Starburst cards were 1:11 packs with 330 cards. I have NEVER seen one on any selling platform for 20+ years. Then one seller in Texas breaks up a complete set. I got both Brunell from him. Then in the next 6 years I don't see any Brunell from this set again until recently. A Texas estate/garage buyer, emails me saying he had some...and boy did he have a bunch, so I bought all the Brunells that he offered. Not sure WHY this parallel was so hard to find. In both cases, I assume these were from former executives/employees that had access to them.

[Image: 16z07f0r.png]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(07-04-2023, 10:57 PM)jaderock Wrote: Already happening! Got to wait it out!
--
Today's Addition:

Never seen this outside of TEXAS!!!

1997 Score "Reserve Collection" Mark Brunell - these Silver Foil Etched Starburst cards were 1:11 packs with 330 cards. I have NEVER seen one on any selling platform for 20+ years. Then one seller in Texas breaks up a complete set. I got both Brunell from him. Then in the next 6 years I don't see any Brunell from this set again until recently. A Texas estate/garage buyer, emails me saying he had some...and boy did he have a bunch, so I bought all the Brunells that he offered. Not sure WHY this parallel was so hard to find. In both cases, I assume these were from former executives/employees that had access to them.

[Image: 16z07f0r.png]
Love it! The story behind these cards make the additions all the better. Out of curiosity, do you keep a database or documentation of sorts for some of these hard to find cards with unique history? Truly your collection is representative of 90s sports cards at a museum quality level.

If there’s a needle in a haystack, Jaderock will find it. Smile

Nice Texas estate sale banger!!!

Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(07-04-2023, 11:04 PM)jplarson Wrote: Love it!  The story behind these cards make the additions all the better.  Out of curiosity, do you keep a database or documentation of sorts for some of these hard to find cards with unique history?  Truly your collection is representative of 90s sports cards at a museum quality level.
My website used to have a section filled with stories about interesting aquisitions (including you find me that oddball package with a random Mark Brunell picture on it! Unfortunately, that website is gone after I didn't update for years.
--
Thanks RJ and Lee
--
Today's NEW addition:

Completed my 1st Prizm rainbow...all 45 cards! 

2001 Panini Prizm Complete 45 Card Rainbow Mark Brunell. It took a little over 1 year to complete with the last card being (Dark) Blue Prizm, a Retail exclusive.

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my decade+ old thread - now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: 3m1xusfo.jpeg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

What a feat!!!! Nicely done.