`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

1998 Odyssey Single Edge 3rd Quarter Proof #213!!!

[Image: 1998odyssey1-1proof213.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

1998 Odyssey 3rd Quarter Holofoil #213 (#/30)!!! I think I have 12 or 13 of the 30 made NOW!

[Image: 1998odysseyholofoil3-30.jpg]

double post! SO here's smoe HEAVY cards from 1997 Pinnalce Express

Metalworks - Bronze, Silver and Gold
[Image: metalworks.jpg]

double post...so here's a complete set from 1996 Select Certified.

Topp Row: base, Red, and Blue
Middle: Hobby, Mirror Red and Mirro Blue
Bottom: Artist Proof, Mirror Gold and Premium Mirror Red

[Image: 1996certified.jpg]

Triple Post!! SO here's a complete set of 1998 SPX:

Top: Base, Bronze and Steel
Bottom: Silver, Gold and GOLD FINALE

[Image: 98spx.jpg]

Peter I don't know what to say. You have the most complete player collection of ALL TIME and it just keeps getting better. I can't imagine how you store all this stuff. Congrats on all the recent pick ups.

Hey man great Brunell Collection!! I just started a Jimmy Smith collection that I hope rivals yours...Do you have any with him and Brunell you're looking to get rid of? PM me if so if not Great Collection thanks for showing it off!!

shaunalexander.net - thanks, luckily I'm not picky on the new pick ups as he has had fewer and fewer releases each year. 2008 should be bone dry PERIOD. Even Collins was Campbell's backup, so I full expect ZERO cards of him made. Only thing keeping me going are the oddball production and proof cards from the defunct co.'s

jagzrule87 - love you screen name...I can only think of Smith and Brunell together on 2 cards (a Triple Threat card and a dual jersey card...unfortunately I don't have extras Sad

---

Today's NEW addition:

Premium serial #

2000 SP Authentic Buyback Auto (#46/46)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2000spauthenticauto4646.jpg]

Thanks for responding...I just figured I'd ask about these few that I found on your 4 trade/sale page (I know it hasn't been updated in 2 years but I thought it never hurts to ask). These were the few I saw and wondered if they were still available (assuming smith is Jimmy Smith)

-2001 Triple Treads Taylor/Smith/Brunell TT2 #/100 J/P/J
-2002 Crown Royale Triple Threads Brunell/Smith/Taylor #11 J/J/J
-2002 Crown Royale Triple Threads Brunell/Smith/Taylor #11 J/P/J
-2002 Crown Royale Triple Threads Gold Brunell/Smith/Taylor #11 #/25 J/P/J

jagzrule87 - haha...forgot all about those, but I don't have extras of those...sorry

--

Today's NEW addition:

Printing Plate

Can't remember where this one is from but I have 2 of the front and all four back plates of this card!!!

[Image: y3kfrontprintingplate.jpg]