`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
I've always liked that card. At least the guy you collect doesn't set you back TOO much for that one.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(10-30-2021, 09:46 AM)jaderock Wrote: 2017 Panini Vertex Capstone Marble Autograph and Quad Patches Brunell #1/10 and #5/10

[Image: 588e81m9.jpg]
I get a 1991 Donruss The Signature Series and 1992 Upper Deck Heroes Dan Marino (card back) vibe and it's great! The marble green, scalloped interior border, diamond player cutout repeating the background, making it feel like there's a stamp on top, it's all working for me. Grayscaling the player image adds some class. The final touch of keeping the logo understated makes this a rich design that works well. Congrats on the adds!

Fun cards as always! Congrats on the adds!

Thanks CMC and Nate! Agree jp!

Today's NEW addition:

Off the NEED list!

2019 Panini Donruss Jersey Number Brunell #4/8 - 1st one I've seen since it's release!

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!
[Image: 37nh30yw.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Cool parallel!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

Thanks CMC!
--
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # Card

2020 Panini National Treasures Century Materials Mark Brunell #8/49

[Image: zr5v0ov9.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Nate's gonna be jealous. The teal on the patch is really nice.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

Thanks CMC!
--
Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2020 Panini Flawless Emerald Brunell #1/2. Haven't been able to stag any of the #/10 or #/5m but was lucky enough to get this one before the other guy saw it!

[Image: 33id94o2.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

Found this one by luck as the Title had no mention of Mark Brunell.
2019 Leaf Ultimate Sports Ultimate Relic Three Printing Plate #1/1 Mark Brunell, Steve Young and Boomer Esiason

[Image: 7m9sb47a.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

#1/1

2020 Panini Limited Monikers Platinum Autograph Patch Mark Brunell #1/1

I got this through the generosity of Bob, aka 0264 roadrunner1964, who snagged it off facebook for me. I sincerely appreciate his continued support! He is truly a saint (even though he's a Packers fan lol). THANK YOU!

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade (1998-2021)!

[Image: bf2jlk8f.JPG]