`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

1996 Pacific Blue Mark Brunell with Aaron Craver!

[Image: 96bluecraver.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Amazing autographed jersey, jaderock! I've never seen an autographed item of a team's owner before. That is very neat!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Thanks T!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

1996 Pacific Red Panel Mark Brunell with Aaron Craver!

[Image: 1996pacificredaaroncraver.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Laundry Tag

2002 Pacific Private Stock Jersey Patch Laundry Tag (#/189)

[Image: 2002pslaundrytag.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

1996 Pacific Silver Panel Mark Brunell with Aaron Craver!

[Image: 1996craversilver.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Jersey # card

1998 Skybox Premium Rubies (#8/50)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1998skyboxpremiumrubies8-50.jpg]

Awesome new stuff man! I have a question. Are most of the cards your getting duplicates or ones you still need?

Awesome new stuff man! I have a question. Are most of the cards your getting duplicates or ones you still need?

Sweet jersey numbered card, jaderock! Big fan of numbering.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.