`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Bakerman8419 Wrote:Hi jaderock its really none of my business but how are you able to afford all these cards??? LOL. You would have to have a serious amount of loot to obtain all these brunells. If you dont want to share thats cool. NO its not give us a clue!!! I guess Im just jealous of you as Im sure most people are lol. And I didnt know it was Chinese New Year and I didnt know you were Chinese so Happy Chinese New Year! LOL. Also how did you feel when Mark finally got his ring??? Thanks!

Thanks...very happy that his career WILL include a SB ring!

Buy and sell and skimp out on fast food and stuff like that. Tongue

---
Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2002 Titanium Brunell/Garrard with Johnathan Wells and James Allen

[Image: 2002titaniumgarrardwjohnathanwellsj.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's addition:

Auto

Another sweet vacation pickup from Bob, road_runner_1964! 2002 Prime Signature Auto #7/10!!!!!

Yoohoo!

[Image: 2002primesignaturesauto7-10.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Wow, that is a great looking auto card, jaderock! Mr. 264 was very busy while you were away. emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yes he was!
--

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Pacific Private Stock Silver Foil Panel with Jimmy Smith!

[Image: 2001pssilverpanelwjsmith.jpg]

Anyway, here's today's NEW addition:

B&W Photo

Team collage of the 1991 Rose Bowl University of Washington Huskies: Don James, Mario Bailey, Eric Briscoe, Mark Brunell, Steve Emtman, Dean Kirkland, Greg Lewis and Travis Richardson!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1991rosebowl.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Pacific Private Stock Gold Foil Panel with Jimmy Smith!

[Image: 2001psgoldpanelwjsmith.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Program

1997 Pro Bowl Program autographed by Tony Boselli and Mark Brunell

[Image: 1997pbboselli.jpg]

Very cool autographed Pro Bowl program, jaderock! You have such a comprehensive collection. It doesn't seem like you have any "holes" in it. I was just wondering, is there an item that you don't have that you're dying to add one day?
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

That is a cool auto'd Pro Bowl program. I have a Dallas Cowboys game program with Ware on it. Would love to have that thing signed. Nice stuff!!! Really like the 7/10 auto.

NineOf Wrote:. I was just wondering, is there an item that you don't have that you're dying to add one day?

Yes for years I tried to get one of these: Jacksonville Jaguars - "Storm Warning" Lithograph

but because it's framed s/h is usually $50 to the West Coast. I've lost on ebay at least 3-4 times on them.

===

Today's NEW addition

Panel mania...yeah there's another 50 panels to go!

2002 Pacific Private Stock Gold Panel with Ahmad Green

[Image: 2001psgoldpanelwagreen.jpg]