`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's New Addition:

The other freebie from the Starks...

1999 Pacific Crown Royale Cramer's Choice Jumbo Dark Blue Sample Proof ...not serial numbered...originals were #/35

Thanks for looking!

[Image: 1999Darkbluecramerunnumbersample.jpg]

Today's New Addition:

Finally finished the 2007 Topps Total Set with this Gold Parallel...man these seem "rarer" than the Black parallel

Thanks for looking

[Image: 2007Toppstotalgold.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's New Addition:

One of the best Brunell Game Used Pieces!!!

2000 Leaf Rookies and Stars Dress For Success Combo Helmet/Jersey/Football/Shoe (#/25) - It's a color variant for me!! Whoohooo!

[Image: 200dress25variant.jpg]
One of my favorite sets EVER! It's the LCM Mirror Gold before they did it - and the design is MUCH better than the LCM's... not to mention all the pieces are gu'ed!!

J-Rob7 - I agree one of best early GU sets...unfortunately, many of the Dress for Success cards were issued as redemptions...including most if not all the Quad Combos...In addition, this set that is marred with with bad chipping, bad cutting and on the Quads - occasional creases.

---

Today's NEW Addition:

ERROR CARD:

1999 Playoff Absolute SSD Deion Sanders card with Mark Brunell photo! The photo is reversed as well!

[Image: 1999absolutessdsandersbrunellerror.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

1997 Advantage Back Printing Plate

Thanks for looking

[Image: 1997advantageblackplate.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

A Multi player signed 1993 Collector's Edge Green Bay Packer Team Card! Autographs include Mark Brunell (who's not part of the photo), Mark Chmura, Bryan Wagner (P), John Jurkovich, and Corey Harris (DB).

[Image: 93cefrontauto.jpg][Image: 93ceback.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

A sweet premium low serial numbered Patch -

2007 SPx Winning Materials Gold 2 Color Patch (#1/10)!!!! Crazy thing about this card is there is a "bump" (like a pimple) toward the top left corner (you can see the glare a bit in the scan). It must be a fly pressed underneath the surface?!? :LOL:

Thanks for looking!

[Image: 2007spxpatch1-10.jpg]

Hey Jaderock, Glad to see you are still finding cards, and nice ones at that. Congrats.

You're killin me with that card man Wink I still haven't found one. I've got the TD quad (and three of the four single pieces, can't find the shoe) but still no luck with Brunell.

Great pickup! Congrats!

jaderock Wrote:Today's New Addition:

One of the best Brunell Game Used Pieces!!!

2000 Leaf Rookies and Stars Dress For Success Combo Helmet/Jersey/Football/Shoe (#/25) - It's a color variant for me!! Whoohooo!

[Image: 200dress25variant.jpg]

grice12...thanks alot...you should post your Boldin photobucket - it was AMAZING!!!!

pjroxx...it would be your's except this was a color variant for me (plus it's has a couple of manufacture creases) Sad

----

Today's NEW addition:

2004 8"x10" Autograph Redskins Photo.

[Image: 20048x10autoredskin.jpg]

Thanks for looking