`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW...a trade.

WOW...a trade.
Hello all. My last successful trade on this site was back in early December 2023. I was surprised to get a trade offer a few days ago. What is going on people? Just kidding but if anyone seriously wants to trade football, just hit me up.  Smile

RE: WOW...a trade.
I imagine I have a stack of trade offers sitting in my org, never to be reviewed since I don't pay for the org and can't access it to reply to people.

Facts

It's almost like they should bring back the free trade/org up to 100 items

It would likely increase trade traffic

Trading has become more difficult on here lately. There needs to be a better way of knowing who is actively trading and who isn't. I hate when I find a card I need that a person has marked for trade only to find out they haven't logged in for years.

I'm always up for a trade, but I may not renew when my subscription runs out. It would be a sad day, but it may come to that.

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Who's going to be the only guy that replies to my posts???

Fine RJ,

I will hang around here just to reply to your posts.

LOL, thanks!

Yes, can someone on the site please LMK know what does "Last Login March 30, -0001" mean? Happy Saturday all!  Smile

(03-29-2024, 12:45 AM)candidbronco Wrote: Hello all. My last successful trade on this site was back in early December 2023. I was surprised to get a trade offer a few days ago. What is going on people? Just kidding but if anyone seriously wants to trade football, just hit me up.  Smile
Open trade offer sent.
WTTF LaDainian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, and nice Chargers I don't have yet.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing