`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you T-Mobile

Thank you T-Mobile
Once again for being a customer of TMobile. I will be getting the MLBTV package for free. Now I can enjoy all 162 San Francisco Giant games. Thank you again……
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: Thank you T-Mobile
Is that on the phone only??  I guess I missed it..sign up on Tuesdays only??

(03-27-2024, 06:30 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Is that on the phone only??  I guess I missed it..sign up on Tuesdays only??
You can always cast onto the tv.

I signed up for it with the help of agent..it was buried in the app.

Have to stay up late for my Giants!!!

(03-27-2024, 12:19 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I signed up for it with the help of agent..it was buried in the app.

Have to stay up late for my Giants!!!
I will be staying up late with you LOL. I can watch the games on my phone, IPAD or my BIG screen TV with my Amazon Fire box.   I hope you can do the same.....enjoy.

if you got a smart tv, you can download the MLB app and watch it live on tv or you can use any smart device with the app. Thats what I do.
[Image: yankeebanner.jpg]

Great..last year I bought it through the cable company...it was great and lost sleep was worth it!!

I've been renewing the MLB.tv app every year for about 10 years and they keep lowering the price for longtime customers.  It's only $79.99 for me this season and no blackouts.  More than satisfied.

$80.00 and no blackouts is a great price. But I like FREE......

there's also a few shows about cards at mlb.tv.  Great perk of T-mobile, and they give it to MetroPCS customers also. 

T-Mobile announced last year that the agreement is extended for 5 years, so come back next year and sign up again.