`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else Experiencing DBay Delays?

RE: Anyone Else Experiencing DBay Delays?
See RJ. You just had to post about it on Beckett and they show up. Glad they started arriving. They sound like some nice cards. Go get more!

I've always liked Rookies & Stars ... they usually have RCs that don't show up in other sets, they usually update veterans that have changed teams, and in general their stuff usually looks pretty nice.

Plus with this year's rookie crop of CJ and five guys on the Lions, it was a really good year for football cards in general.

Good news, the Caleb came in yesterday, I'm all caught up (for now).

Good to hear. Now it's time to buy or trade for some more.

I have like 8 or 9 on the way but they're all still within the acceptable/non freak-out time frame, LOL

Okay. You are doing great then. Keep up the good work.

Man, DBay/USPS is really dragging their feet on deliveries lately. I remember once I had a package stuck in transit for almost a whole month.

They've been better the last couple of weeks on my end, though they seem to be sending everything through an additioinal stop (Salt Lake?) that they didn't used to.

It adds an extra day or two, LOL

According to the local news, they found thousands of undelivered packages and letters at a local mail sorting center

I've had several sellers wait 2+ weeks before MAILING (just shows shipping label printed)...one of which contains a missing piece of my Prizm Rainbow. Fingers crossed it arrives safely at SOME point
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]