`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I add a card to a set?

How do I add a card to a set?
I am looking through the Topps 1961 set checklist and there is a card missing; 417 Juan Marichal (RC).  The checklist goes from 416 to 418.  Could I have mistakenly deleted it?  If so, how can I add it, and will Beckett add in the graded value once it's added?

RE: How do I add a card to a set?
(03-08-2024, 10:05 AM)billsolo Wrote: I am looking through the Topps 1961 set checklist and there is a card missing; 417 Juan Marichal (RC).  The checklist goes from 416 to 418.  Could I have mistakenly deleted it?  If so, how can I add it, and will Beckett add in the graded value once it's added?
Card number 417 is in the Beckett OPG database.  If you view the set checklist from the 1961 Topps Baseball set page, card number 417 is included.

If you are referring to a collection in your Organize, you could have mistakenly deleted it (check your Trash collection).  If it is not in Trash, search your Organize multiple ways ("Juan Marichal," "1961 Topps,"  "#417," etc.).  If you still don't find it, add it back.  When you add it, you set the condition.  The value will show up for the condition you set.