`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items Not Appearing In Organize

Items Not Appearing In Organize
For the last 5 days (or so) every time I add cards to my 'organize' collection, some of the cards are not added.  Sometimes it takes a few hours or even up to 2 days before they appear.  In some cases, they are still not there.  When going back to the 'Pricing/Checklists' search page, the 'Add to Organize' option is shaded for those cards as if they've been added, but they are not in my 'Organize'.  Are there currently any issues with the 'Organize' section that I may have missed?

RE: Items Not Appearing In Organize
There have been several posts about that issue.  It appears those discussions are on page two of the Help forum.  See if can find any assistance in those. It is a strange issue as all users do not seem to be impacted.  Cache and web browser are common factors.

(02-26-2024, 11:14 PM)jmhorn Wrote: There have been several posts about that issue.  It appears those discussions are on page two of the Help forum.  See if can find any assistance in those. It is a strange issue as all users do not seem to be impacted.  Cache and web browser are common factors.
Thank you.

(02-26-2024, 06:46 PM)pinstripes2 Wrote: For the last 5 days (or so) every time I add cards to my 'organize' collection, some of the cards are not added.  Sometimes it takes a few hours or even up to 2 days before they appear.  In some cases, they are still not there.  When going back to the 'Pricing/Checklists' search page, the 'Add to Organize' option is shaded for those cards as if they've been added, but they are not in my 'Organize'.  Are there currently any issues with the 'Organize' section that I may have missed?
It is happening to me, as well...very frustrating and concerning. How long has this been happening? How many entries of mine that I haven't noticed? Is my collection accurate? Very very concerning.

Happening to me as well. I got collections that say I have # of items in them, I open it up and nothing...not an item.

See attached...and this is just an example, all my collections are messed up, every one.

2020-21 SP - says I have 45 items, I open it up and nothing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have even deleted all my collections to see what's going on. I deleted over 20,000 cards and it shows they are gone but I still have a collection value given of over 10,000 dollars......for an empty collection???  What is going on,,,,it makes me also question the accuracy of my collections when I can restart adding,,,,which is also an issue as it shows a card is in the collection when the collection is empty.

I have 6 of these cards 2012 Topps Prime Nine Home Run Legends. They are not showing anywhere in my organize. I realize they might show up some day. I just checked for them and they are not there. Not sure if there are others. I only notice when I look for them.
Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have

For some reason I just checked again for them and they are in the proper places. THANKS
Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have