`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps base 1975, 76, and 77

Topps base 1975, 76, and 77
Just like the post says.  I am looking for Topps base cards from 1975, 76, and 77 to help finish my sets. Check out my ORG and if you have cards from those years maybe we can make a trade possible...Thanks
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: Topps base 1975, 76, and 77
Do you have vintage to trade in return?
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

(02-19-2024, 08:53 AM)wibs13 Wrote: Do you have vintage to trade in return?
I do have some vintage to trade. I will have to put them in my ORG.  A few of the cards have "Topps Original" stamped on them.  They were original Topps cards that Topps bought and stamped them and then put them in recent Topps wax packs.  Not sure if your are interested in those. I will get all my vintage in my ORG. I will let you know when I'm done inputing them. Thanks

I have a ton of 77 Topps but last time I sent an offer you said you only needed a handful. Not sure why it shows so many as marked as want on my end. Do you have a list so I can send you an offer with what I can complete. I broke up an entire set.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

I will have the list done this weekend....thanks

(02-23-2024, 02:51 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I will have the list done this weekend....thanks
Awesome - send me a private message when its ready.  Happy to help you knock out most of your list!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.