`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added all my 2023 Stadium Club

Added all my 2023 Stadium Club
Added a lot of Stadium Club (But have a ton more base RC's if needed)

Looking to trade most of them for stuff, especially of Adley, Alvarez, Senga, Strider, Witt, and Julio
Super collector of Matt Harvey

RE: Added all my 2023 Stadium Club
Offer sent

I've bought six blasters and yet to come even close to a "banger" that I keep hearing these supposedly are.

(02-12-2024, 01:48 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I've bought six blasters and yet to come even close to a "banger" that I keep hearing these supposedly are.
The last two blasters I bought from the MLB store in NYC had a Members Only Mariano Rivera, an Ohtani Red Triumvirates, a Sean Bouchard base auto, and red foils of Senga, Alvarez, and Trout between just two blasters.  I did notice that places like Target aren't as good and it might be limited to certain areas.

Open offer sent.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Offer sent.

Offer sent back.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Added almost 700 base RC's and inserts from this set and 2024 Topps. Still trying to add everything since there's around 1000-2000 more inserts and color to add but IDK if I should add them now or wait until they're brought up in a trade

Check my Organize, I have about 40,000 baseball cards to trade. I collect Yankees so I think we can make a trade, send me an offer.