`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Super Bowl Box Break

Annual Super Bowl Box Break
This is the fifth consecutive Super Bowl Sunday I've had a box break on. Since I started this tradition for Super Bowl LIV, this has been the smallest Super Bowl Sunday break I've done. Maybe if I stop doing these, the Chiefs would stop making it. Correlation or causation?

I ripped a 2023 Prestige blaster, 2021 Prestige hanger, and a 2022 Chronicles monster box.

The monster box had 5 packs (15 cards each) of 2022 Chronicles, a 15 card pack of 2022 OR 2021 Chronicles DP, and 3 assorted Panini cards. The Panini cards were loose and in sleeves. I got a 2022 Prizm Mahomes base and 2021 Phoenix cards of Kyler Murray and Peyton Manning. I think those are base, but I'm not sure.

Overall, I didn't get much special from this break, but I enjoyed doing it, and that's what matters in this hobby (let's hear the DBN whine about that statement). The best that I got outside of Panthers were:

2022 Chronicles Brock Purdy rookies (Luminance and Photogenic)

2021 Prestige Devonta Smith base RC

2021 Prestige Astral (I think) parallel Mac Jones RC (first round QB)

2021 Prestige Chase Edmonds Xtra Points blue parallel /249

2023 Prestige Prestigious Pros Ja'Marr Chase Xtra Points blue parallel /249

2023 Prestige Aidan Hutchinson Xtra Points red parallel /599

2023 Prestige CJ Stroud base RC

There were various RCs of other top names. There might have been more Chase and Devonta Smith with the 2021 Chronicles DP (definitely at least one Chase) but I would need to check again to confirm.

Overall, though, getting two parallels out of a blaster in 2023 is fun. The Hutchinson looks really nice, as it is his picture against a mostly solid red background.

I got a couple Justin Fields I think, so JP, I can send those to you with the other couple cards I got you. Sorry, I know I mentioned I'd send that out a while ago, but I can try to get it to you soon!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers